Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bridge car park gone by november

Don't think i've heard owt mentioed on here about this but did hear on good authority that the bridge cat park will be hoarded up by november in preparation of the uni student building thats going to be built there. After reading about the new traffic calming plans where are tbe 600 cars that park there going to park? Any ideas?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The parking will eventually be incorporated with the new building. I don't know about short term availability though.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Don't think i've heard owt mentioed on here about this but did hear on good authority that the bridge cat park will be hoarded up by november in preparation of the uni student building thats going to be built there. After reading about the new traffic calming plans where are tbe 600 cars that park there going to park? Any ideas?

So basically what your saying is that there will be no more room for 600 cars? :eek:

Dan The Man

Sep 27, 2011
Mile Oak
Would be amazed if this happened, esp with club so heavily focused on generating income as bridge car park is a nice little earner for them. Unless they find space elsewhere...but can't think where.....

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR

Bennetts Field. :jester:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Underground car park with the hotel required.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The local residents will love that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Field North of Village Way - planning app for 500 cars coming soon.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I want to know where the helicopters will land; the ones providing free transport to fans from London. I haven't heard ANYTHING about this yet and it's really starting to piss me off. Barber out.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Parking permits all around. Nearest place people can street park permit free would be The Avenue

Out of interest: Does anybody know if the wardens patrol every street of the new restricted zones of Moulsecoomb and Coldean every game? I don't plan on putting it to the test, but I was just curious.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Out of interest: Does anybody know if the wardens patrol every street of the new restricted zones of Moulsecoomb and Coldean every game? I don't plan on putting it to the test, but I was just curious.

I live off Widdicombe Way and have seen cars ticketed on Medmerry hill and Bevendean Crescent on match days.

pacebos

Oct 1, 2013
There needs to be some form of parking arrangement as the ground is hard enough to get to already without losing what little parking provision there is.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

I don't know about every street, but have seen wardens ticket cars in the middle of Coldean, near where I live

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here