Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jon Parkin

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
know I'll get slated on here, but will say it anyway. Why not take a punt on him on loan for the rest of the season as an impact sub ? Seems to do a good enough job in that role at Fleetwood. Know he left Cardiff as a high wage earner, but decent, experienced strikers don't come cheap. His size alone would put the fear of Christ up some of the defences we come up against, who, at the moment, have it far too easy. Appreciate Fleetwood might not want to let him go bearing in mind their league position.....
Reach for tin hat !! :eek:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
know I'll get slated on here, but will say it anyway. Why not take a punt on him on loan for the rest of the season as an impact sub ? Seems to do a good enough job in that role at Fleetwood. Know he left Cardiff as a high wage earner, but decent, experienced strikers don't come cheap. His size alone would put the fear of Christ up some of the defences we come up against, who, at the moment, have it far too easy. Appreciate Fleetwood might not want to let him go bearing in mind their league position.....
Reach for tin hat !! :eek:

Don't worry about the tin hat...I'll just get Harry Hill to put that in his new joke book

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Don't worry about the tin hat...I'll just get Harry Hill to put that in his new joke book
so, you don't think a bit of muscle up front for the last 15 mins or so might help our cause ? We're so easily knocked off the ball as yesterday illustrated yet again .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here