Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reality bites

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
you may not be aware, but we have one of the best defensive records in the league!
we have had loads of injury issues, which has meant we have needed to play fledgling players - who, if you haven't noticed have done very well. we are just off the play-off places with a new manager in charge working under a board which aren,t willing (quite rightfully) to chuck money we dont have at the team. i for one am very happy with bha at the moment.
I'm well aware at and I agree with what you say.My point was that we are long way short of the primer league and far from ready only winning 12 games in 6 months.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ageing back four,midfield not quite right,strikers not striking,oscars tactics,young players with promise but not there yet? Injuries, players departed.We all have our views,but the reality is that after 6 months football we have only won 12 games out of 31. To talk of premier ready wow.

I prefer, Rohan Ince, Solly March, JFC, one of the best defences in the league, our best cup run for years, sitting just outside the play offs despite having our best players injured at various points of the season and without our player of the year who has been sold and of course one of the highest respected managers in Europe and playing in one of the best stadia in the world...yeah ****ing shit isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here