Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fat Northern Fans

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
What is it with having to take their shirts off? It can't be a masculine thing with bodies like that surely?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is it with having to take their shirts off? It can't be a masculine thing with bodies like that surely?

Err pot, kettle, black etc

What about our fan who appears to find it amusing baring his fat belly when fanzone is on ?

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
It's a northern thing, whilst singing "E-I-E-I-E-I-O- up the football league we go"

Cold Gettin Dumb

Jan 31, 2013
I think it's hilarious for all wrong reasons.
My 7year old asks this exact question and looks out for northern pink Buddhas at all the games now.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Err pot, kettle, black etc

What about our fan who appears to find it amusing baring his fat belly when fanzone is on ?

In fairness he only lifts his shirt up to wobble his belly, It's not the same as taking your shirt off and pretending to look warm.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
It's because they all have outside toilets - that's why they're fat. Better to not go than have to go outside.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fanzone is ok for kids waving flags and scarfs but seeing adults doing this makes me cringe.:wrong:

If I ever had a belly like that I would certainly not wobble it around in public

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If I ever had a belly like that I would certainly not wobble it around in public

Absolutely not, I don't think the Fanzone camera ever films where I sit, but I would not act like a clown if I was on it.
Maybe the camera should film in the concourse bars.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Actually I do take my shirt off and wave it round my head when Albion score and it's expected of me now like getting my belly out on FanZone.
I careth not a jot what some of you miserable gits think, I'm having a laugh so are my mates etc etc .
So just smile get a life and don't be so miserable !!! Jesus H Christ on a big bike (without his shirt on )
One of the kid on the Ward where I work the other day recognised me and ask me for my autograph bless his little heart, so it made him happy and that's what counts in my book.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Oh hold on my first telly appearance V Newcastle Utd !!
View attachment 51491

Just for you miserable gits XXXXX

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I thought they just eat their shirts during the match. Didn't occur to me they were doing it for poesy reasons

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
421123_4573882778530_552300697_n.jpgView attachment 51493

I am not one to disappoint

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
Absolutely not, I don't think the Fanzone camera ever films where I sit, but I would not act like a clown if I was on it.
Maybe the camera should film in the concourse bars.

Jesus you need to chill out lad or you'll have a Connery !!

What would you do,:down: sit there reading your Bible ???? FFS :ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here