Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know the situation with Agustein?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Is he injured, or has he completely fallen out with the management? I know he's not exactly a prolific goalscorer but perhaps worth a go vs Hull on Monday if his attitude is right?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has it not been suggested that he has tweeted that he would rather be back at Swansea and regrets coming here. Possiblyl would be in the squad now with Monk in charge.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no idea

but going for 3-1 to us Monday
hope he plays and scores a hattrick

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Shame, I thought he looked a decent prospect. Very surprised he hasn't featured more prominently.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
He is fit. He is out of favour and can not see him getting a game. 1 player i think will be shipped out this summer

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He did tweet something about not being able to say much but something was going on...not seen anything since.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He is fit. He is out of favour and can not see him getting a game. 1 player i think will be shipped out this summer

Why is he out of favour though? If he has a bad attitude in training fair enough but I always thought he showed a bit of creative spark, one of our best players in the fa cup games from what I remember. Perhaps frustrated at the lack of first team opportunities?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Has it not been suggested that he has tweeted that he would rather be back at Swansea and regrets coming here. Possiblyl would be in the squad now with Monk in charge.

I know he's tweeted that he's not happy here and is missing Swansea, If that's how he feels then he can bog off as he's a waste of valuable wages and we don't need players like that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyone know the situation with Agustien?

Yep. He's a big, sulky, snood wearing, twitter bombing teenager. The sooner him and Obika ship out the better.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Why is he out of favour though? If he has a bad attitude in training fair enough but I always thought he showed a bit of creative spark, one of our best players in the fa cup games from what I remember. Perhaps frustrated at the lack of first team opportunities?

He keeps tweeting about being unhappy here. He can ping a decent pass but in terms of creativity Orlandi is a far better option

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Its simple, he needs to pull his finger out and work hard on the training ground. Then when he gets a chance he needs to take it. He could also do with pulling his head from his ar*e and realise he is NOT a premier league player and he's bloody lucky to be with us. He's got good ability but needs to work harder and keep his personal feelings to himself (I.e. not on twitter). Saying thing that he's said, I think he's lucky we haven't got a warnock, redknapp or someone like that who would have just shown him the door

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My take on this is he thought being ex Swansea he would just walk into the team like Orlandi did.

Sadly no chance given the players we have and the now seamless moves from the development squad to 1st team of Ince and March there is one serious sulk going on.

Get rid of ASAP as eating up player budget.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Plays the ball forward far to much. He never plays a side or backwards pass, so won't get a game. Far to much flair for Oscar.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Its simple, he needs to pull his finger out and work hard on the training ground. Then when he gets a chance he needs to take it. He could also do with pulling his head from his ar*e and realise he is NOT a premier league player and he's bloody lucky to be with us. He's got good ability but needs to work harder and keep his personal feelings to himself (I.e. not on twitter). Saying thing that he's said, I think he's lucky we haven't got a warnock, redknapp or someone like that who would have just shown him the door
Out of interest, how do you know he's a poor trainer and doesn't work hard. Or are you just putting two and two together and coming up with shit.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Plays the ball forward far to much. He never plays a side or backwards pass, so won't get a game. Far to much flair for Oscar.

Sorry, we're talking about the fat bloke who looks like he can't be bothered, never acknowledges the fans and cares more about how many followers he has on twitter. You appear to be describing Orlandi.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Out of interest, how do you know he's a poor trainer and doesn't work hard. Or are you just putting two and two together and coming up with shit.

Coming up with shit? Try reading what I said Einstein. I said he needs to work hard on the training ground, just as any manager will say about a player. If you've played the game, you'd know that 👍. So if he isn't the best trainer and doesn't bust his balls each day in training (which yeah for what its worth I don't think he does) then it needs to get better. How else do you think the manager will decide to play him? As he wont see him any other way!

So perhaps gain a little bit of knowledge before you give a backhanded comment like than. Moron

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
"As you waste your breath complaining about life, someone out there is taking their last breath. Appreciate what you have.."
"People come in and out of your life. Only the real ones stay."
"Be strong when things fall apart."

If you put some of his tweets on stock photos you'd have a decent collection of motivational posters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here