Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

To the gobshite

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Who was involved in an altercation at the platinum East entrance at full time.

Well done mate you should be really proud of having a go at a bloke in his late 50's, if I had my way and the steward hadn't been that slow I would have had you detained and banned from the club for life.

Wanker pure and simple......

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Who was involved in an altercation at the platinum East entrance at full time.

Well done mate you should be really proud of having a go at a bloke in his late 50's, if I had my way and the steward hadn't been that slow I would have had you detained and banned from the club for life.

Wanker pure and simple......

Now is this really more a thread about I am in the Platinum Club ?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
This must have been a figment of your imagination Harty, there was no one left in the East Stand after 87 minutes, let alone at full time!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bit like the two Wigan fans pissed out of their skulls after the match giving everyone abuse as they walked past and stewards doing nothing at all about 5 yards away from them.
The usual homophobic chants going up the steps towards the coaches in full earshot of Police and Stewards again they did nothing, but then a rather large evil looking Albion fan ask them to repeat what they said to him and they shit their pants ha ha !! Idiots !!

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Now is this really more a thread about I am in the Platinum Club ?

Beach Hut you and I go back a lifetime old mate, Human League at the Dome 1981, Danny La Rue at the Zanzibar 1984, but this was without doubt one of the most distasteful things I've ever witnessed at the Albion but frankly the Steward shit himself big time and the guilty party walked away.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Beach Hut you and I go back a lifetime old mate, Human League at the Dome 1981, Danny La Rue at the Zanzibar 1984, but this was without doubt one of the most distasteful things I've ever witnessed at the Albion but frankly the Steward shit himself big time and the guilty party walked away.

Surely it is on CCTV therefore whatever happened can be reviewed and acted on if required ?

Oh and at that Human League gig I declared my undying love for Joanne Catherall throughout the show - she never listened :down::down:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

OT here, but Human League at the Dome 1981 :thumbsup: they were excellent.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Surely it is on CCTV therefore whatever happened can be reviewed and acted on if required ?

Oh and at that Human League gig I declared my undying love for Joanne Catherall throughout the show - she never listened :down::down:

Hopefully yes I will ring the club on Monday.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
this was without doubt one of the most distasteful things I've ever witnessed at the Albion but frankly the Steward shit himself big time and the guilty party walked away.

What happened exactly? No-one has said yet.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hopefully yes I will ring the club on Monday.
Are you aware of the full facts and what happened in the lead up to the situation you witnessed?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How could you FORGET Joe Longthorne at the GAIETY showbar in 1986 or Duncan 'CHASE ME' Norvelle at the COCK and Trumpet Cabaret CLUB in 1988 ?

I haven't, those happy gay nights out were such fun culminating in Sunday nights at Bolts

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
If someone else had started this about an altercation in the North Stand there'd be 3 pages of "why didn't you front him you keyboard warrior" by now. The OP has certainly earned his respect, we all know that, but the absence of such responses makes me think that some on this message board are more equal than others.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
I think it is you who should be really proud for not rising to the occasion or doing anything about it but doing the sensible thing and waiting until you were home on the internet before writing about it. This will be sure to get the right out come. Well done you!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here