Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did I miss? 10 words please...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I see; well from my perspective, some of our play was superb.

Yes I know we didn't apply the end product and Wigan gave us a lesson in finishing but we really made them look quie ordinary, at times pedestrian, for large parts of the game. Some of our one touch football down the wings and through the middle was the best I've seen at the Amex.

It really does seem if the OG way is now being reproduced on the pitch, the same kind of style as Gus but with greater attacking intent, moving the ball forward more quickly and rapidly closing down the opposition when they've got possession.

I can't remember when I've felt so upbeat after a defeat!

this is good but like a lot of others and also yourself think we need a regular goal scorer as well as Leo
your last remark it seems is what a lot of others thought .....and the play-offs are not it seems out of reach
my thoughts are that if we should get to the play-offs we might just get up as it becomes a cup final and anything can then happen and looking at MOTD I am sure we are better than some in the premier which (and this might be my own perception) is slower and the build up is more precise which would suit us and OG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here