Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion 1 Wigan 2 Great game!

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Really enjoyed today's game. Not the result I wanted of course but a really entertaining game (frustrating and tense but hey, whats new?!) and well worth the ticket price. We are probably not quite good enough to compete for promotion this season but if any fans only watched their team when winning promotion or a cup was guaranteed then most stadiums outside of Manchester and Chelsea would be empty. Loving watching the Albion at the moment and loving the Amex. Thanks Oscar and Tony

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
I also thought it was one of the most enjoyable games of the season. The atmosphere was a level above the usual as we fought back in the second half.

I also thought we were really good in the first half, it was unfortunate that one mistake hurt us so badly.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Can understand that....of the best games I remember at the Goldstone was a 0=1 defeat against WHU...
they scored early, and we battered them for the rest of the game..

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I thought it was a cracking game and no way did we deserve to lose, We even got to see two strikers up front with 2 wingers and still people moan (even though it's supposed to be dead cert way to win games)

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Yeh, I love it when we loose. More of the same please!

The point is there is no certainty we are going to lose until the game is over - all through the game today I 'believed' in the team - it wasn't until the final whistle that the disappointment set in - prior to that the excitement level, atmosphere and action on the pitch was brilliant - a really good game.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The point is there is no certainty we are going to lose until the game is over - all through the game today I 'believed' in the team - it wasn't until the final whistle that the disappointment set in - prior to that the excitement level, atmosphere and action on the pitch was brilliant - a really good game.

Agree with that. And even with the tense finish loads of muppets leave early!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sounded like it was a very good game apart from the result and there have been several games where we haven't put in a terrific performance but still got a point or a win.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was a very good game, however some of the "fans" around me in WSU really do get very agitated when we lose now they clearly have a very higher expectation.

Been an interesting season and I personally think given we have a lot of Poyet signings Oscar has done really well - looking forward to seeing his team take shape next season.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I thought we were poor again other than giving it a bit of a go in the last 15 mins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here