Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think our final league position will be?

Final league position

• Total voters

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Top 10 is fine, as i've said all along.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Latest thoughts

140222 Footie.png

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Don't think Mr Bloom will think so.

I would have thought he would look at circumstances - after all, no-one could have envisaged the injuries we had in the first half of the season.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
big wobble today but still allowing my heart to rule my head

6th

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
8th

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK

You don't think Leicester will get a single away win from now til the end of the season? LOL

It's very pretty, but a more accurate way of predicting final positions is assign a points expectation for each match.

For example when Burnley play Leicester at Turf Moor, you might give Burnley 1.3 points and Leicester 1.4 points.

This is how the spread companies come up with a quote for season's points totals.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Still top 6, we have to put our chances away though

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
You don't think Leicester will get a single away win from now til the end of the season? LOL

It's very pretty, but a more accurate way of predicting final positions is assign a points expectation for each match.

For example when Burnley play Leicester at Turf Moor, you might give Burnley 1.3 points and Leicester 1.4 points.

This is how the spread companies come up with a quote for season's points totals.

Fair comments

TBF I only really look a few weeks ahead and adjust. Regardless I don't think we've a hope of play offs and there are still 6 teams in with a good shout of automatic regardless of prettiness :)

Point taken re Leics aways though ... looks to be a gaff

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
8th not a bad season personally think the football has come on leaps and bounds and with an upgrade here and there in the squad we'll be in for a good time next season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here