Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't afford to go to the game today but would like to?

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
I have two tickets for today spare. They won't cost a penny. I'm taking my son to the game and will be at the ground at 2.30pm. All you have to do is meet us there. PM me if you are interested with your mobile number. I'll be driving until about 1pm so I probably won't come straight back to you until then. Oh and if anyone wonders why I haven't put this on the tickets section I just didn't think anyone who wanted to go to the game but knew they couldn't afford it would look there. Apologies if I've done the wrong thing. Just trying to help some genuine fans or potential new ones.

Apr 12, 2011
Don't need the tickets, but fair play to you for offering them for nothing. Not many would. Hope someone is able to make the most of them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Fantastic gesture. :bowdown:

That's definitely worth a pint and/or a donation to REMF.

Were I not thousands of miles away...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Excellent work. I have often wondered why there aren't more of these threads.

My only spare ticket is an Under 10 so there doesn't seem much point in offering that - but there must be lots of Albion fans who would love to go to The Amex and can't afford it.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What a nice man.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I have two tickets for today spare. They won't cost a penny. I'm taking my son to the game and will be at the ground at 2.30pm. All you have to do is meet us there. PM me if you are interested with your mobile number. I'll be driving until about 1pm so I probably won't come straight back to you until then. Oh and if anyone wonders why I haven't put this on the tickets section I just didn't think anyone who wanted to go to the game but knew they couldn't afford it would look there. Apologies if I've done the wrong thing. Just trying to help some genuine fans or potential new ones.

I'm a bit confused, if you are going to the ground, and you have two tickets, which you do not want any money for......why not just watch the match.
If you are strapped for cash for a pie and pint, or even a couple, then i will stand you a couple of pints.
Leaving soon, will check back in whilst on the train.

bigfanofcullip

Aug 12, 2003
Tickets have gone guys and girls. Thanks for the interest and positive comments. Enjoy the game everyone. Apologies I can't reply to all the PMs I got personally at the moment.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm a bit confused, if you are going to the ground, and you have two tickets, which you do not want any money for......why not just watch the match.
If you are strapped for cash for a pie and pint, or even a couple, then i will stand you a couple of pints.

He's going, but has two spare tickets.
The thread title was asking if anybody else wanted them but couldn't afford it.

Top gesture.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Perhaps the gentleman concerned has two EXTRA tickets. :thumbup:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

If you're confused by that I'd suggest that you're probably confused by most things!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

 Confused... Don't worry mate it lives with me. But you're obviously a good guy to so ... Can I have the Pie ? :smile:

I think you have the wrong end of the stick mate, but a very, very nice gesture none the less to stand someone a couple of pints.

:smile:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here