Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Motorcycle racing 2014

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I know there's a few fans here.

At last its back. WSB at the great Philip Island 'tomorrow'.

Have a look at Chaz hitting the ejector button in practice.

:ohmy:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Sykes just dumped it at the same corner.....nasty ripple in the track surface unsettling the front end?

Lowes is looking handy, talented boy - hopefully a future world champ.

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
nasty Hi side.............plenty of club racing at Brands soon as well, very good days out

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
nasty Hi side.............plenty of club racing at Brands soon as well, very good days out

25 years now since I gave this up - had 10 [mostly] good years starting on an RD400 in '79, several TZ350s and one TZ250, an RG500 Mk5 and finished up on an ex factory GSXR 750 in the superstox production championship - happy days

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
Next up is motogp etc all on BT sport for free if you have their broadband. Will have see how it pans out, but there's going to be lots of coverage. Looking forward to it.
My Albion shirt has ROSSI 46 on the back,, sad I know.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Been into bike racing since my missus sponsored GSE racing Airwaves Ducati British Superbike team for 3 years.
Went to most of the meetings as VIP met all the riders and engineers, allowed in the garage even during the races. Leon Haslem, Gregorio Lavilla were riding for the team.
Top days out.
Always want Ducati to do well but unfortunately their haydays seemed to have passed in all 3 classes (BSB WSB & MGP)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Nice bruise. Not just you, I'm still limping after my 2 mph wet grass incident 3 months ago.

Crap isn't it. Was just setting out for the first ride out of the year with my dad and brother, got 400 metres up the road and lost it in the debris/gravel. I've only had the bike since December and it's my pride and joy :cry:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Sod the bruising. Is the bike okay?

Anyway, Motogp is next weekend. Brits aside, this year I'll be rooting for Pedrosa.

If anyone wants some racing talk, motobanzai is where its at.

Seriously though [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] I hope you're okay.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sod the bruising. Is the bike okay?

Anyway, Motogp is next weekend. Brits aside, this year I'll be rooting for Pedrosa.

If anyone wants some racing talk, motobanzai is where its at.

Seriously though [MENTION=17389]DarrenFreemansPerm[/MENTION] I hope you're okay.

All good thanks. All of the damage was cosmetic, got a brand new shroud for £30 from ebay and I found a pair of renthals, complete with strut brace and pad, in a skip :eek: a coat of paint later and hey presto! All that's left is to tidy the dink in the tank. Went back out on it yesterday for the first time and as soon as I zipped onto the A23 the grin factor was back, rode out to Wessons and the conditions were beautiful. It'll take more than a few bruises to keep me off the bike :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here