Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No March Today

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
FFS! Bloody injuries. Crippling our season. Hopefully it's not serious and Solly will play Monday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not good but we will get over this.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Has there ever been a club with more injuries than us? Is it because we overtrain? Fail to warm up properly? Employ crocks? All of the above? Whatever the answer, there's not been a season like this since... last year? :shootself

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Has there ever been a club with more injuries than us? Is it because we overtrain? Fail to warm up properly? Employ crocks? All of the above? Whatever the answer, there's not been a season like this since... last year? :shootself

Hopefully we don't get these injuries once we are in the new training facilities.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
How the mighty fall, last season he was a hero after his free kick against the scum.
Superb the way we get behind our team sometimes.
We all have players we dont rate, but I will always support them when they are on the pitch, shame a few more dont.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
How the mighty fall, last season he was a hero after his free kick against the scum.
Superb the way we get behind our team sometimes.
We all have players we dont rate, but I will always support them when they are on the pitch, shame a few more dont.
i do support the team i just wanna see lopez back to his best

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
So keep slagging him off, that'll help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here