v

magutute.jpg

Football league Championship

Amex Stadium

Kick Off:- 3.00 P.M

Match Officials:- Referee- CARK BOYESON
Ryan T Atkin and Thomas Ramsey
Fourth Official Darren Sheldrake

After our disappointing 1-1 cup draw Against Hull, can we get back to a hattrick of home league wins against Wigan?
After 3 league wins out of 4 and a 2-1 cup win against premier league Cardiff, can Wigan (level on points to us) draw closer to the playoff places.
Who's fit for us? With injury doubts over Buckley and March and possibly Spanish Len.

I say 2-1 Albion with goals from Ulloa and Orlandi

Last edited:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Back to how it should be - posted by the right man on the right day.

Can only mean one thing: were defiantly loose.

Despite the strength of the opposition, the importance of the game and our inability to score more than one goal, even if Leo is playing, I'm strangely optimistic: 2-0 to the Albion.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Back to how it should be - posted by the right man on the right day.

Can only mean one thing: were defiantly loose.

Despite the strength of the opposition, the importance of the game and our inability to score more than one goal, even if Leo is playing, I'm strangely optimistic: 2-0 to the Albion.

Why thank you. I think :)
On a personal note, this is a double whammy for me. My 1st match thread for a while and as I can't get to many games these days, my 1st match day at the Amex for a while.
Booze, mates, football, more booze, Really can't wait

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Oh no, you spelt the ref's name wrong.

Were louse

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Huge game, looks like it's between us, Wigan and Reading for the last play off spot so it's a real 6 pointer. Can't say I'm overly optimistic but can't bet against us ..... 2-1

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
back to normal
status quo
well whine
2-1

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Wheel Loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The result all hangs on Spanish Dave playing a blinder today.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sanity returns!

......but - to borrow the local Black Country vernacular' - "we'm still lows"

Sounds of the 60's with Brian Matthew then on the road at 10am. :thumbsup: :albion:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

He needs to really be an influence today along with Orlandi, if they mis-fire we are solely reliant on Kazenga hopefully as an impact sub.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

I think you're referring to SD*1, rather than SD*2. I think version one should start today, and let's hope that him and Orlandi can weave some magic together as they did in the second half of last season. It also means that one of KLL or version two can start on the left, while the other one can come off the bench. I think version one is much better starting, rather than coming off the bench, as I prefer pace to stretch tired defences coming off the bench.
Really looking forward to the game, as I agree that -- if the top five don't have a disaster -- there's only one place left and that the most likely candidates are Wigan, Brighton and Reading, probably in that order. Might shift that order if we win today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here