Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone remember a dentist called Mr Spackman...

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Was his first name John, and every time he introduced himself some upbeat music could be heard in the background?

If so, he's The Scatman and you've remembered his name incorrectly.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Did he look a bit like Bruce Forsyth pre hair transplant?

tumblr_mi87l3bYv41qec398o1_500.jpg

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
No, but I do remember an early arcade game called pacman. Does that help?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I believe I went to him when at Goldstone Junior in the late 60's. All I remember is he used to give me model plane kits and stuff after every visit. My Mum would have been with me so I am sure it was all above board.

D

Deleted User X18H

I believe I went to him when at Goldstone Junior in the late 60's. All I remember is he used to give me model plane kits and stuff after every visit. My Mum would have been with me so I am sure it was all above board.

I used to get a matchbox car in the late 70's. Bless him used to live in Poets Corner with his Mum.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I used to get a matchbox car in the late 70's. Bless him used to live in Poets Corner with his Mum.

Yep - this. A matchbox car, from the office supplies shop (?) at the front of Conway Court. They must have stocked the cars purely for him to buy and dish out.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I used to get Matchbox cars from a bloke that came round to our house. Maybe the same chap?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here