Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bebe Olgey ?

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
My only contact who has knowledge within the club phoned me today to tell me we are looking at a young Latvian striker called Bebe Olgey for the development squad. Being an inquisitive type I went onto Google but could not find any reference. Can anyone else shed any light on him. He is meant to be the Peter Ward of eastern Europe but if he's any good, he must be on google so has anyone else heard of this goalscoring sensation ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Eye Gobble?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Bebe Olgey??
Sounds more like what the environment agency expect to find when they start dredging the rivers.......

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
I'll tell you tomorrow SM.
One step closer to Ferring as from 12.30 today.
Life is an ever changing canvass.

MCW

Jan 5, 2012
My only contact who has knowledge within the club phoned me today to tell me we are looking at a young Latvian striker called Bebe Olgey for the development squad. Being an inquisitive type I went onto Google but could not find any reference. Can anyone else shed any light on him. He is meant to be the Peter Ward of eastern Europe but if he's any good, he must be on google so has anyone else heard of this goalscoring sensation ?

Surely a wind up, Baby Oleg

Attachments

• baby oleg.jpg
    baby oleg.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 470

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
OMG - the humiliation of it all at the next family gathering at Christmas. Some of us, including my contact are related and the thought of the p*ss taking for two days is scary.
I think it might be worth breaking with tradition and having a week away in Latvia to escape the disgrace, either that or spending boxing day with Paul Barber (at the AmEx) discussing car parking arrangements for 2014/15.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here