Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirt framing

crowborough seagull

Feb 12, 2014
crowborough
Hello everyone, I had a shirt signed by Leonardo ulloa on Thursday and I am wanting to get it framed. Does anyone know where I can get this done and how much it will cost me. I don't really want to buy one from ebay and do it myself. If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
Hello everyone, I had a shirt signed by Leonardo ulloa on Thursday and I am wanting to get it framed. Does anyone know where I can get this done and how much it will cost me. I don't really want to buy one from ebay and do it myself. If anyone could help it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Try the picture shop in Queens Road, Brighton, it is a couple of doors up from the Seagulls Store. My wife had a shirt framed there, it wasn't cheap (about £100), but they did a really nice job.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Don't frame it, wear it.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I've got a match worn Bridcutt shirt signed by the whole team at the time , including Gus and Vicente.

I won't be framing it.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
I had my shirt framed by Leo Frames on North Road a year ago and am very happy with it. Was about £75.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Is framing shirts a generation thing? I don't recall anyone doing it when I was younger.

pipkin112

Aug 10, 2011
sompting
100 quid is a bit OTT - sure the club were recommending someone at some stage last season when i got my vicente shirt signed :bowdown:

Tbh, I thought £100 was expensive, but having seen the ones done by other firms, and what they were charging, the one my wife had done was a much better finished article.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
Try the picture shop in Queens Road, Brighton, it is a couple of doors up from the Seagulls Store. My wife had a shirt framed there, it wasn't cheap (about £100), but they did a really nice job.
Has it not gone?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Tbh, I thought £100 was expensive, but having seen the ones done by other firms, and what they were charging, the one my wife had done was a much better finished article.

used to be a place down boundry rd portslade,your pay at least 80 quid,have it done by properly,dont get the DIY kits on ebay,its worth paying the extra

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ps reminds me,i had one done a few years back,it was a brazilian shirt signed by kaka,the week after i brought the shirt,he scored a hatrick milan!!!!!!

mooey

Mar 30, 2012

Churchill square shopping morg opposite superdrug go to the back of the store on the left not sure on price though

J & K Gallery in Croft Road perhaps if your user name alludes to your location? 01892 610770 according to the power of Google.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here