Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I'm going to miss both the Play-off final and the FA Cup final

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
If we get to both of those games I'm going to be out of the country for each one. Munich for the FA Cup and Barcelona for the Play-off. One the one hand (the bigger hand) I want us to get to both but on the other I know I'm going to be sick as a dog not being able to go.

Anyone else in a similar predicament?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Poor planning!!

surely every good fan takes these things into account before booking holidays!

ps.
I'll miss the 6th Round if we get there and it's on the Sunday/Moday as I'll be on hols!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If we get to both of those games I'm going to be out of the country for each one. Munich for the FA Cup and Barcelona for the Play-off. One the one hand (the bigger hand) I want us to get to both but on the other I know I'm going to be sick as a dog not being able to go.

Oooh, get you with your jet-setting :safeway:

#BeachHut

D

Deleted member 2719

Ye cheeky devil, literally putting words in my mouth. Digital mouth.

Sometimes in life you have to step back have a look at where your going....................................... i reckon you could be at that stage.

We will WIN both.

Murry

Banned
Nov 29, 2012
Classic Brighton.

Do you guys never learn?!

At least you wont need to start a 'Pubs for Wembley' thread - you can use the one from last season.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Classic Brighton.

Do you guys never learn?!

At least you wont need to start a 'Pubs for Wembley' thread - you can use the one from last season.

Classic Palace: obsessed with us and can't spell.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I plan holidays with precision. Due to work I have to take hols in Autumn and book in advance. So firstly check the international fixtures. Euro 2016 qualifying is 9 to 14 October 2014 so no games that weekend or mid week either before or after. So holiday booked 6th to 21st October means I will miss only the game on 18th and for the past few years luck has had that game as away.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district

Thats it! Jeremy Beadle! :lolol:

P.s You'll enjoy Barcelona. A beautiful place.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here