Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster 1997- naked man on the East Terrace

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I thought I'd seen pretty much every YouTube video going in relation to the Dark Times at the Albion. And yet, somehow- forgive me if this is old news- I've never noticed this one before. At about 8:16, there is a guy getting naked on the East Terrace & dancing around in the rain with his old chap on display for all the pitch-revellers to see. How on EARTH has this passed me by for seventeen years? :ohmy:

Anyone know who he is, or care to admit to it being yourself? He must have been smashed, as it was a bloody cold, wet & miserable day as I recall :D

3etygagy.jpg

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I remember this, well you would wouldn't you! we talk about it whenever reminiscing about that last day. It was ages after the final whistle I seem to remember, we'd been on te pitch taken out cutting and visited several stands for the last time before making our way up and out via the east. He was alone at the top of east in the bit that was open until about half way down for many years. Funny as anything. Crazy crazy day. Just part of the memories now bit yes, fact it was way after the final whistle might be why few remember or witnessed even because loads gone home by then.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I remember this, well you would wouldn't you! we talk about it whenever reminiscing about that last day. It was ages after the final whistle I seem to remember, we'd been on te pitch taken out cutting and visited several stands for the last time before making our way up and out via the east. He was alone at the top of east in the bit that was open until about half way down for many years. Funny as anything. Crazy crazy day. Just part of the memories now bit yes, fact it was way after the final whistle might be why few remember or witnessed even because loads gone home by then.
We stayed till the bitter end when we were forced off the pitch into the north by the stewards. Still didnt see that though.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Was it really that cold that day ?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Please tell me that mods posting photos from their private collections isn't going to become a regular NSC feature :sick:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just looking at the small version of the picture I thought he was doing a silence of the lambs type tuck-job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here