Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Craig Mackail Smith suffers another injury

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We're not going to see him for the rest of the season if a tear, surely.

Also noticed Buckley and March are doubts due to Hamstring

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
With Hoskins not available until at least mid April, and Obika proving that he is nothing better than an average League One striker and precautions for Ulloa, we must get someone in.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Surely the Premier League squads have been decided, anyway we can find out who's been left out their squads? Definitely need a striker in.

March and Buckley doubts for tomorrow as well.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Andy Naylor [MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus 9s
Ulloa (calf) also a slight concern. He should be ok but be surprised if he plays Mon as well.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Surely the Premier League squads have been decided, anyway we can find out who's been left out their squads? Definitely need a striker in.

I think the issue, as Paul Barber stated recently, is going to be that Premier League clubs will be looking for full wages to be paid for loan deals, hence us signing players like Obika rather than those with more experience.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I think the issue, as Paul Barber stated recently, is going to be that Premier League clubs will be looking for full wages to be paid for loan deals, hence us signing players like Obika rather than those with more experience.

Indeed.

One striker we were quoted £65,000.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Getting fed up with Jones being back at the club, nothing frustrates me more than seeing Obika anywhere near the team sheet, I would genuinely rather Bas Savage.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
****! We needed him back soonest. :-(

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Getting fed up with Jones being back at the club, nothing frustrates me more than seeing Obika anywhere near the team sheet, I would genuinely rather Bas Savage.

I highly doubt the signing of Obika was solely down to Jones' recommendation. It was more likely that he was identified as someone who fitted the criteria, both from a positional and financial perspective, that we were looking for.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here