Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Detroit rapper storms out of Guardian interview after scotch egg banter goes bad

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Who is this Brown chappie, would I have ever heard any of his tunes, do you think. For instance, on Radio 4?

Jul 7, 2003
I'm definitely on the side of the scotch egg. I bloody love a well-made scotch egg.

Best local scotch eggs are from Picnic Corner ( twitter @picnicorner). All hand made, baked and not fried with all free range ingredients, they are the best around. The breakfast egg made with black pudding, thyme and mustard is my favourite and he also has chorizo, sage & maple, thai and even veggie eggs. Available tomorrow at Street Diner or on Saturday at Flo Road Market he also sells at Brighton station most weekday mornings, at HiSBe on London Road and at a few cafes in town.

He also has a share in a WSL season ticket so you are helping an Albion fan (don't be put off by his Scouse accent)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Best local scotch eggs are from Picnic Corner ( twitter @picnicorner). All hand made, baked and not fried with all free range ingredients, they are the best around. The breakfast egg made with black pudding, thyme and mustard is my favourite and he also has chorizo, sage & maple, thai and even veggie eggs. Available tomorrow at Street Diner or on Saturday at Flo Road Market he also sells at Brighton station most weekday mornings, at HiSBe on London Road and at a few cafes in town.

He also has a share in a WSL season ticket so you are helping an Albion fan (don't be put off by his Scouse accent)

What TheDonkeyCentreHalf doesn't know about scotch eggs isn't worth writing about. And he is correct about the black pudding scotch egg.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My aunty Betty makes nice scotch eggs. She uses bantam eggs due to their larger yolk to white ratio. That Brown chap can quite honestly do one.

Is this really news though?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
With some brown sauce

No no no, once heated up cut in half, mash each eggy section up loads of salad cream, put back into half crumbed sections and enjoy.
Scotch eggs are not the same here and this is one of the things I miss doing.:down:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
You're engaging the wrong rapper....need these questions for the mighty Action Bronson

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
No no no, once heated up cut in half, mash each eggy section up loads of salad cream, put back into half crumbed sections and enjoy.
Scotch eggs are not the same here and this is one of the things I miss doing.:down:

Thank Zeus!

Scotch eggs were made for salad cream.Anything else is frankly a crime against sausage meat.

I like the idea of mashing up the eggy section,im def giving this a go......is that an Escoffier recipe?

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Thank Zeus!

Scotch eggs were made for salad cream.Anything else is frankly a crime against sausage meat.

I like the idea of mashing up the eggy section,im def giving this a go......is that an Escoffier recipe?

Discovery was made when all that was left in the cupboard was salad cream and I thought, what the hell, let's do it.
Never looked back.:drool:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Discovery was made when all that was left in the cupboard was salad cream and I thought, what the hell, let's do it.

i am looking forward to your upcoming appearance on Masterchef Australia:bowdown:

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine

There's a very good reason why the salad cream was the only thing left in the cupboard. Since the Belgiums invented mayonnaise in 1986 we've had no need of this tart slop to ruin our otherwise tasty salads! So, in the cupboard is where that shabby excuse for a condiment should remain.

Cue abuse.......

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
There's a very good reason why the salad cream was the only thing left in the cupboard. Since the Belgiums invented mayonnaise in 1986 we've had no need of this tart slop to ruin our otherwise tasty salads! So, in the cupboard is where that shabby excuse for a condiment should remain.

Cue abuse.......

That is a direct attack on everything i believe in,Salad cream was invented in 1914 and directly influenced not only the war but also acted as a lubricant in the Apollo Space Missions.Take that ludicrous claim back now!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here