Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC help needed - beach wedding!

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
always best place to ask .

im getting married next month on a beach! I shall mostly be wearing a linen trouser / shirt combo . Have looked on line and there isn't much to be honest . im also thinking it may be best to try it on first too! is there anywhere in Brighton or London that would be good ? Most people don't seem to have linen around at this time of year.
[MENTION=23815]Beachseagull[/MENTION] ... you better read this too mate . not having you there with your flippers and a pair of speedos!

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Cracking work that you've left it until a matter of weeks before your wedding to sort out a suit. Hats off to you sir :D

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
In my experience it's usually the future wife that sorts this sort of thing out. Then lines it all up for you to dress yourself, until she's satisfied with your appearance.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
If+You+Dont+Know+Me+By+Now+IfYouDontKnowMeByNow.jpg

JBenno

Jun 29, 2011
Upper Beeding
You haven't specified which Beach?

I'm going to say that Linen would not be suitable for Worthing beach within the next 6 weeks? Littlehampton may be ok at a push as there is a bit of sand, but white linen may be soiled by the dirty seaweed,oil and genral dog mess.

Just saying like.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I read the title as NSC help needed - bed wetting

My initial thought was that he's come to the right place.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Buy something at the resort - that's what me and my brother did when he got married in Kuiai (sp?) a few years ago.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here