Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can it really be four years...?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Brilliant! Sadly wouldn't happen today as there is at least one mod who would have locked that thread after about two pages.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
What makes me realise how long ago it was is just how aware I am now of how easily anyone's details can be found online. At the time I found it shocking but now it feels completely normal. Bit of a worrying thought re: personal/private data and how it is shared and used.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It added another word to the NSC dictionary - Jamied.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Personally, I would love it if we made a re-appearance on NSC, older and wiser, in order to tell us what exactly did turn up on his doorstep. I have a feeling that if he offerred a full and humble apology, NSC, being as it is, would welcome him.

And to link into another thread. Jamie - NSC legend.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I wonder if anyone on here knows what kind of young man Jamie actually turned out to be? Did he learn his lesson? Does he use NSC under a pseudonym? All information will treated in the strictest confidence.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Tears of laughter. I'll never forget that thread.

Did we ever write a definitive list of everything he had delivered/done to him? :lolol:Please someone go through that thread and do that,

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Tears of laughter. I'll never forget that thread.

Did we ever write a definitive list of everything he had delivered/done to him? :lolol:Please someone go through that thread and do that,

I remembering calling a takeaway in his local area, ordering it for his house and them refusing as they had already had 8 orders for the same location :lolol:

I just said "But I REALLY like Chinese food".

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
That thread really does age like a fine wine, doesn't it? Just went back and had a quick scan through it again and the thing that struck me this time was that, in a thread containing over 400 posts, the website he was trying to sell was closed down by post # 35.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just read it again - the best ever thread on NSC, hands down !!

Also a great thing to read if your ever having a bad day, you get to remind yourself that you arent Jamie from Stockport.

Also, wonder if he liked his pizzas or used his taxis ? Or the incontinence pants or the stripper come to think of it !!

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
wonder if he ever goes on the stockport forums... could try and find him. could also search out his facebook for a re-appearance.

in fact, scratch work im gonna do it now. wish me luck :salute:

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
well that was boring... I found him immediately as it seems he hasn't changed his name since then. doesn't write much though apart linking to a website (which I think he made) regarding the history of stockport football club :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here