Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City v Wigan 4pm Sunday 9th March

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
General opinion is that if we beat Hull in the replay the quarter final against Sunderland will be the televised Friday evening game to avoid fixture congestion in the Premier League. :ohmy:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The Sunderland official website is indicating the Amex match ticket prices for the game could be £25/£20 for Adults. They also think the game will either be the Saturday evening game , Sunday lunchtime game or Monday evening game :lol: The remaining TV picks might be chosen late on Monday evening.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I am at Twickenham on the Sunday so am praying that, first we get through, and then that the game is either on the Saturday or Sunday.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I am at Twickenham on the Sunday so am praying that, first we get through, and then that the game is either on the Saturday or Sunday.

I'm intending on going to Twickenham on the Sunday but if the Albion are playing, I will be at the Amex and giving up a very expensive ticket to a mate. So really hoping it doesn't clash.

Worrying about Hull first though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I don't think we'll be Hull (hopes to tempt fate) but would rather it be Friday or Saturday evening if we do.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I'm intending on going to Twickenham on the Sunday but if the Albion are playing, I will be at the Amex and giving up a very expensive ticket to a mate. So really hoping it doesn't clash.

Worrying about Hull first though.

That should've read, that the game is on the Saturday and not the Sunday.

Fingers crossed Wednesday get through as I'm sure the police would prefer a Sunday midday kick off for the Sheffield derby and us on the Saturday!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What fixture congestion?

Sunderland's game v Liverpool (due to be on the Monday) has already been postponed.

Sky have picked Liverpool v Sunderland for a televised game , they won't be able to play the same night as Everton v Palace.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 1m
FA Cup quarter-final for #bhafc if they get there will be Sat March 8th (tea-time), Sun 9th (1:30pm) or Mon 10th (evening), depending on TV.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Yes, but the game can be played anytime between now and the end of the season - its not as if both clubs are in Europe either so most Tuesday nights would be free.

It isn't as simple as the two clubs (Liverpool and Sunderland) mutually agreeing on a date , Sky will dictate when the game will be played.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It isn't as simple as the two clubs (Liverpool and Sunderland) mutually agreeing on a date , Sky will dictate when the game will be played.

No, the Premier League will decide a date, probably once the Quarter Final date is decided. Of course Sky will have to confirm it first though, suspect they would have it the day after a MNF so they can bill it as 4 days of action, something like that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here