Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Renewing Season Tickets Online (Lump Sum)

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Is it possible to do this yet? I want to make sure I have my season ticket renewed before the deadline, but after spending time on the ticket site all I can seem to find is a link to the information about paying, and not actually a way to give the club my money! Have I completely missed something? Thanks

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I am in the same boat. So I called them on 0844 327 1901 and took option 7. They said you can't renew online yet, but were happy to do it over the phone. I have renewed my ticket for next season :albion2:

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
thanks ozzy, surely though the club should be able to set this up pretty quickly to be paid online?

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
thanks ozzy, surely though the club should be able to set this up pretty quickly to be paid online?

I guess it depends who runs the online website. When I called up, they said it was being looked at. I just renewed over the phone, very easy and I have an email confirming that my seat is still mine. I just wanted to get it done before I forgot and missed the deadline.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I got the shock of my life last year when paying in full on-line as initially all friends and family were included. I am sure the club will set this up on-line shortly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here