Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Call to Arms: NORTH EAST ALBION FANS WANTED

Keith1969

May 18, 2013
Just asking how many of the NSC members are from the North East of England as I am thinking of trying to get a supporters club off the ground up hear in far reaches of England.
Thanks in advance.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Give it a little bounce tomorrow, there must be a fair few up there :thumbsup:

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I'm in Leeds, which i've never really worked out whether it's North East or North West. Anyway, i'd like to join a supporters club up here - am always bored sitting in pubs on my own when games are on tv....

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
How far North East are we talking? I'm in Northern Lincs.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Me and a few family in Lincolnshire :)

Keith1969

May 18, 2013
I'm in County Durham and was hoping there was a few of us up here I have 5 so far just from my little town and just trying to reach out,if the replies I get on here start other clubs up (like maybe in Lincolnshire)that would be even better.I will just keep trying and it will eventually get off the ground.:albion2:

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Maybe we could have a Yorkshire and North East supporters club or even a general northern branch

Keith1969

May 18, 2013
Hi guys I am in Newton Aycliffe but was thinking of an idea of forming a club in the North East and moving it around so maybe meet in one town 1 month and maybe move it somewhere else for the next and so on,thus keeping as many people happy as possible.Maybe even looking into hiring buses and going to matches as a group.Looks like there could be a fair few of us up here.
Anyone got any thoughts and ideas?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
You could link up with the Scotish Gulls oh you might need to use your passports in the future!
Good luck a great idea the club is very supportive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here