Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Window

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Is it now open?

Assuming that the money made from the Cup run isn't being used to reduce the losses, and is to be used for getting a striker in on loan, who's available, who can we afford, who might we get in.

If Leo was to get injured, or suspended, out season would be over.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yeah Friday* is THE day!

93 day loans made from Friday* onwards are available for the playoff final.

*I think

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I have a horrible feeling Oscar will stick with what we have.

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Is it now open?

Assuming that the money made from the Cup run isn't being used to reduce the losses, and is to be used for getting a striker in on loan, who's available, who can we afford, who might we get in.

If Leo was to get injured, or suspended, out season would be over.

'Anyone'.... as a replacement for Andrews!

chickrun

Sep 13, 2006
surrey
Shouldn't we be getting Agustien out on loan? I have not heard he is injured and could not make the bench on Monday so lets free up some of his salary.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Another forward is a must, although I don't share the general disgust at Obika's performance Mon, he is not going to score goals at this level, nor does he provide Ulloa with a partner if we are chasing the game. CMS looks a month away still and we cannot wait that long...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
You all do realise D-Rod is a striker right? So there's that and the fact that CMS is close to a return do we really need a bench warming striker when we have one in Obika already? No one who has the quality to replace Leo is going to come to us on loan knowing they'll be used as a benchwarmer.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
During the last loan window, David Burke said that most PL clubs were wanting full wages to be paid and some were even wanting a guaranteed starting place! I don't expect much to happen, if anything.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
If we were to get only one player for 93 days we can afford to pay them >£50k pw from the cup money received so far and still meet FFP. That sort of money should get be enough to get us a significant step up in class from what we have, making reaching the play-offs more likely. It would probably cause angst among our permanent players, so I don't expect to see it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Glenn murray has been out injured for a while, he could do with getting some match fitness

Hes already made 1 appearance for Palace recently.. would suggest he is back. Certainly more so than CMS

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I dont think we need anyone to be honest.

I would look at loaning Kemy out though, he is clearly not part of future plans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here