Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously..

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Cant disagree with the last sentance though

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if not LuaLua, who is the weakest link in the first team then? because im minded to agree with the arguement put forward, the delivery is not matching the potential and expectation. he's definatly better when coming on as an impact sub.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he scares defenders ****less and really that is enough
the bloke who wrote that is a n*b

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
if not LuaLua, who is the weakest link in the first team then? because im minded to agree with the arguement put forward, the delivery is not matching the potential and expectation. he's definatly better when coming on as an impact sub.

I agree. It's a bit hyped up (and it does minimise the effect that KLL's pace has on the opposition - I remember at one point Leeds had three players against him, and that creates space elsewhere) but there is a germ of truth there, someone with his pace and ability should scoring and creating more. We only play with one striker, so midfield and wingers should contribute more goals, but it's not always happening.

I'd say that you could say the same about Buckley though ....

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
We never do well when he starts, he is most effective as an impact sub. That's my opinion but do the stats back it up? (I reckon they do.)

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
We never do well when he starts, he is most effective as an impact sub. That's my opinion but do the stats back it up? (I reckon they do.)

I think the management thought he'd have an impact straight up against premiership opposition. Could understand that, but we didn't then play that sort of game. But right decision I thought. Buckley and him rattled them. Good idea, just didn't quite work over 90 minutes. We will have to come up with something different next up.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I started a thread earlier this year asking if KLL needs some coaching as he often does not appear to see what is happening. On Monday night he made some bad choices and with regards to his shooting, it would appear that Oscar has toned this down. He loses concentration during a game of 90 minutes and if you watch him, he often has his back to the play. His record of assists and goals this season is poor for a winger playing with one up front. I do understand that he is exciting when he comes on, mainly because we are not sure what is going to happen, but he should recognise his role in a team and that is someone to come on in the second half with fresh legs and run at defenders. I thought the Hull right back had him tapped on Monday. As most of us had in our school reports, could do better, a lot better.

And please stop this pathetic diving, falling over and feigning injury when you lose the ball, it is becoming very boring and putting his teammates under pressure.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
And please stop this pathetic diving, falling over and feigning injury when you lose the ball, it is becoming very boring and putting his teammates under pressure.

Far too much of that from Kaz on Monday night. The problem is that there were probably some real fouls going on but the ref had already made up his mind that there was too much play acting from KLL.

This needs to be sorted out because Kaz does incur some reckless tackles on the left wing as he skins defenders and we often gain free kicks in very useful positions. It would be unfortunate if he gets a wider reputation as a diver because, to his credit, he gets quite a battering for the good of the team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here