Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*The REEL reason why WE didn't WIN and FREE tickets for FANS*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I don't OFTEN go on a WEDNESDAY to the CLIFTONVILLE but last night I got a text from my SAUCE saying he has some MASSIVE BRAKING news and he would see me at TABLE 19 at 8am. He turned up BREATHLESS with excitement and TOLD me some SCANDALOUS news.

The REEL reason why we DIDN'T win on Monday was PULL Barber wouldn't ALLOW it. Apparantly HE was in his OFFICE on Sunday WATCHING the FA Cup DRAW on his 76" LED 3D TV eating HIS Sunday ROAST with all the TRIMMINGS when the DRAW from hell OCCURRED. He SHAT his pants when HE heard that SUNDERLAND were our opponents and the THOUGHT of GUS waving to him from the DUG outs was too much and he EVACUATED his BOWLS in FRIGHT. Big HILDA was doing some HOOVERING in the CORRIDOR outside and she NEARLY passed out with the SMELL and she HAD the misfortune of HAVING to clear up the MESS.

The LAPDOG called OCSAR into his OFFICE Monday morning and told him NO way was the TEAM going to BEAT Hull as HE didn't WANT Gus back at the AMEX. Guess what ? Like the Spanish POODLE he is Ocsar changed the TEAM, Ulloa MISSED a sitter and Brezovan let in a SOFT one through his legs, CASE closed. INCIDENTALLY if you see the Barber INTERVIEW before the GAME he is SAT in the DUG out WEARING bike clips in CASE of another ACCIDENT. This is WHY they are giving out FREE tickets as THEY know Hull will WIN the replay 12-0 and WE will have at least 6 RED cards to make SHORE.

The ARS won't TAKE this lying DOWN and on Saturday there will be a MASSIVE protest and a STOP the CUP disrespect CAMPAIGN and as USUAL I will lead from the FRONT. I have been in touch with one of MY pals SKYDIVING Sid and I AM going to be PARACHUTED into the GROUND NAKED carrying a REPLICA FA Cup that I will make out of TIN Foil and old TOILET rolls and I will LAND in the DIRECTORS box and WAVE my CUP at the whole GROUND as a show of RESPECT.

It's TIME to join the ARS and let Barber know he has been SUSSED out by someone more INTELLIGANT than him.

SACK THE BOARD

RESPECT THE CUP

UP THE ARS

:albion2::albion2::albion2:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not YOU'RE finest work ENREST, but STILL entertaining. I NO it will never HAPPEN, but I would LOVE to SEA you ABSAIL or PARACHUTE into the STADIUM. If YOU do IT, just MIND the PLAYERS, especially BURNO and SALTER.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Up the ARS, we are all with you in spirit. Let's hope the wind is on your side on Saturday and you don't end up STARK naked in the middle of the A27.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Didn't no u cud get a roast @ the Amex on Sundays'.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We should all get firmly behind ENREST'S ARS.

One at a time though, I don't think ENREST's ARS could take it everyone joined in at once.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here