Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Enamel BHA pin badges - would anyone be interested in buying them?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A few months back I was bemoaning the lack of decent lapel Brighton badges and there were a fair few people who also said they felt the same. I'm going to bite the bullet and get two designs made up in a batch of 100 each. The cost will be about £1.80 or so each and I'd be looking to sell them for £3.50 each or £6 for the pair. I'm not looking to make any money from this and will give all profits to Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice in Arundel.

What I need though is a couple of things:

• Is there a demand for them? Would people be interested in buying them once I got them made up and at that price?
  • I really need some help with a few designs -what sort of size and shape and back to the badge would people be looking for?

If there's any artistic type on NSC who could mock up a design or two I'd be extremely grateful and would of course make sure they received a handful of free badges for their efforts. I hope Half Man Half Biscuit doesn't mind but the kind of badge design I'd be looking for is an updated version of some of these beauties: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dannylast/sets/72157634040721183/

Any advice would be great...

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I like the classic Seagull circular one.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Absolutely, with the exception of the Doncaster and Spurs "special edition" lapel badges, the quality has been utter tosh. One of my biggest "niggles" is the low quality of merchandise in the club shop at the moment.

I would personally love a good quality round one with the new logo or a two town crest as DKM suggested above.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I would say the retro style ones would be best - the standard crest ones are fairly easy to come by either in the shop or online.

I like ones like the older style ones in the Half Man Half Biscuit pics - the deck of cards, or the big blue fist.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
A few months back I was bemoaning the lack of decent lapel Brighton badges and there were a fair few people who also said they felt the same. I'm going to bite the bullet and get two designs made up in a batch of 100 each. The cost will be about £1.80 or so each and I'd be looking to sell them for £3.50 each or £6 for the pair. I'm not looking to make any money from this and will give all profits to Chestnut Tree House Children's Hospice in Arundel.

What I need though is a couple of things:

• Is there a demand for them? Would people be interested in buying them once I got them made up and at that price?
  • I really need some help with a few designs -what sort of size and shape and back to the badge would people be looking for?

If there's any artistic type on NSC who could mock up a design or two I'd be extremely grateful and would of course make sure they received a handful of free badges for their efforts. I hope Half Man Half Biscuit doesn't mind but the kind of badge design I'd be looking for is an updated version of some of these beauties: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dannylast/sets/72157634040721183/

Any advice would be great...

That Wembley 83 badge really is a stunner. Would be great if you could incorporate 'Stand or Fall' into your design somehow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here