Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Holiday love rats

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Hilarious. That first picture of Michael and Jane looks photoshopped.

I love the fact that these men are "Love Rats". How about these women having no common sense, are gullible and dumb.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Reminds me of an article in the same esteemed publication about deluded middle aged women finding 'romance' with young men in the Caribbean, only to discover that they're actually male prostitutes.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html

Interesting that the article manages to portray the women as the victims in this case, and not the men who live in relative poverty.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Always worth clicking on "best rated" and "worst rated" to read some of the comments. Hilarious.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I think it is a shame that these women seem so desperate to believe anything, just so that they will not be alone.
They bring it on themselves and I have heard of men that go through the same scenarios.
Don't hear much about them.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think it is a shame that these women seem so desperate to believe anything, just so that they will not be alone.
They bring it on themselves and I have heard of men that go through the same scenarios.
Don't hear much about them.

Worked with a guy who went through a phase of fancying women from Russian/Baltic States (he "had got sick of arrogant English women who overrated themselves" and had let him down). He wasn't particularly on good money, but he had a few 'relationships' with women from those countries, and got duped into telexing/transferring money allegedly for their flights to the UK.

He then moved onto Filipino's, "because if you treat them well, they will treat you like a king and always be loyal". Again, he started transferring money to help pay for their allegedly sick mum's life saving op in Manilla, or their flight to the UK ... which often didn't materialise.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A friend of mine has a home and away relationship with a Thai girl at present, his ex wife took him for loads, hope he doesn't get done again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here