Is that Ulloa in the background?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Think we may have been a little harsh on the lad , i spoke to him after the game and this is what he had to say . "Well brian i was at home chosing my matchday lycra and as i tried to slip this little number on i pulled a muscle in my chest , i saw that fat leeds player Mccarramac use some tape to keep his belly and back from colliding and this other bloke also said i should tape something other than corrie so i did, and i have to say Brian it works.

Ive no idea why he called me Brian .

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Is he from hull? or is he a spanish fan who has popped over for a visit, i assume it will have been done a bit tongue in cheek. Just another tourist. Unless he is from Hull, then what a pikey Northern Twunt.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Is he from hull? or is he a spanish fan who has popped over for a visit, i assume it will have been done a bit tongue in cheek. Just another tourist. Unless he is from Hull, then what a pikey Northern Twunt.

Let's go with from hull, if it was a tourist I'll feel sorry for him. But this way is a lot more funnier and I don't feel so bad taking the piss

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here