Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nando's in Hove

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
So I see in the Argus that Nando's is opening on the site of The Goldstone Ground.

Im not looking to start another thread on whether we should frequent it or not. I just want to know where it's going to be.

Anybody know?

if they open up at the Amex, it will save Kaz having to go into town to eat,

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
This is GOOD news, gives me an excuse to boycott that shit place.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Nandos is just posh KFC which isnt even that good - there, I said it.

That said, also rumours of one opening up in Eastbourne when they start the extension of the Arndale.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
What's left there? I assume Toys 'r' Us is still going great guns. Have the other two gone bankrupt?

Perhaps BK are moving on? When did it open? 15ish year lease? Do they exist?

There was a jjb sports which has now gone and is being redeveloped into a tkmaxx which opens on Friday. Pets at home, furniture shop, toys r us and Burger King

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Reads like Heaven on Earth.

:D

It's alright down there. Good for the dog as can get treats etc. when jjb was closing down they had everything reduced up to 70% off. At first it was jjb then sports direct then nothing. Soon to be tkmaxx and get some bargains. But don't know where the nando's will end up...

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
:D

It's alright down there. Good for the dog as can get treats etc. when jjb was closing down they had everything reduced up to 70% off. At first it was jjb then sports direct then nothing. Soon to be tkmaxx and get some bargains. But don't know where the nando's will end up...

You should be a salesman Zukey :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here