Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Citeh v Barca

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Looking forward to this.

Up until their game at home to Chelsea, I quite fancied Citeh to win this one, and well. I'm not so sure anymore. I reckon it'll be 2-2.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
This could be an absolute BELTER.

Massive pitch, the might of Yaya and Fernandinho trying to stop Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Pedro. Could be brilliant.

Put me down for a Messi double and a 2-1 win for Barca.

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Man City will be bang up for this one, yes Aguero being out will be a blow but they've still got a lot of quality there. They really need to win if they have any chance of making it through the second leg imho. If Fernandinho plays that'll also be a boost.

Barca have been pretty poor by their standards of late, and correct me if I'm wrong but they don't have a very good record in England do they?

Bar the Chelsea EPL match, City have also been excellent at home this season, even beat Bayern in the champs league late last year. I fancy them to win tonight.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just hope both teams turn up. This should be a cracker. I went to see Barca lose to Valencia a couple of weeks ago, and i have to say they looked very shaky at the back. I fancy City to nick this one.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Rather looking forward to this - potentially a genuinely superb game of football.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Should be a cracker, but will proburaly end up 0-0

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here