Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replay tickets free to S/T holders and members

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Great gesture by the club - but I just can't get 2 days off work at such short notice. Will have to watch the rank ITV coverage I suppose.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Hope they have a means of getting proof of attendance, otherwise could be an easy way for some to just pocket the e cash!

Edit: :facepalm: I'm being moronic as obviously all they would be doing is getting their own money put on an e-card :facepalm:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Good call from the club. At least the away section should be fairly full as a result.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Hope they have a means of getting proof of attendance, otherwise could be an easy way for some to just pocket the e cash!

You mean...and get the (up to) 15% extra? hmmm. It's only 15% of £15 though - £2.25... do you think the club will both to check the actual attendance? I suspect the cost of checking will be more than they save.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I think you'll only get the e-cash if you buy the ticket in advance from the club :wink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I expect certain posters won't be adding to this thread. The whingy ones.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Edit: :facepalm: I'm being moronic as obviously all they would be doing is getting their own money put on an e-card :facepalm:

No, you weren't being moronic. See my previous reply - fans who bought a ticket and didn't go would be up to 15% better off (e-cash discount).

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Bet the £1.50 fee gets taken off though :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here