Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the Wigan game selling very well or.......

Have the club held back an unusually high number of seats?

As it stands, less than 200 in the SW corner, WSL, WSU, NS, ESL and ESU combined.

Thankfully block S1F is now being sold in the south.

It's a very important home game on Saturday at 3pm against a team hot on our tail, so maybe it has sold very well?

Any ideas as to what kind of numbers Wigan travel with?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
My nephews are coming from Bristol for their first ever game with me so 2 new faces at the ground. They are pretty excited too - this is going to cost me a fortune in the club shop!!!

Yeah, not much more than half that number l reckon. Maybe even less than Barnsley's paltry 200 and something on a Tuesday night.

What's your reasoning for that?

Their visit to Bournemouth was probably on the tightest weekend of the year financially?
It is no further to the Amex
It will be the first time their fans have been here
They are enjoying a bit better form right now
Whether they win or lose tonight, the result of this game will determine who is in 7th position come Saturday.

Personally, I cannot think of a single reason why they would bring less than the 700 they took down the road and no reason at all why they might only bring a quarter of that amount?!

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Have the club held back an unusually high number of seats?

As it stands, less than 200 in the SW corner, WSL, WSU, NS, ESL and ESU combined.

Thankfully block S1F is now being sold in the south.

It's a very important home game on Saturday at 3pm against a team hot on our tail, so maybe it has sold very well?

Any ideas as to what kind of numbers Wigan travel with?

if they win by more than two tonight, think you'll find we'll be on their tail?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Their visit to Bournemouth was probably on the tightest weekend of the year financially?
Whether they win or lose tonight, the result of this game will determine who is in 7th position come Saturday.

Personally, I cannot think of a single reason why they would bring less than the 700 they took down the road and no reason at all why they might only bring a quarter of that amount?!

Wigan to Bournemouth is cheaper and easier by train than to Brighton. That's one reason.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Last season they took less than 100 to both Norwich and Tottenham

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wigan to Bournemouth is cheaper and easier by train than to Brighton. That's one reason.

Think you will find it is cheaper and quicker to Brighton, but with at least one other change

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here