Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can't believe we're out of the Cup

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I must be living in a parallel universe because I thought we just very nearly beat a team containing several good Premier League players with a side comprised of several youngsters and some of the reserve team. In the last 16 of the FA Cup.

Must have been a dream. I can only assume we must have lost to some crap non-league outfit because apparently Andrews is shit, Dunk should have stopped the goal, Lua Lua is now rubbish, Forster Caskey is lightweight and another Jake Robinson & Obika's one if our worst players for 40 years. On the upside, the rest of the team must be bloody amazing considering the six or seven wasters they have to carry every game.

Still, there's no point us doing well anyway as the stadium's dreadful and nobody can get there.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If we win away I'll buy you a pint.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I must be living in a parallel universe because I thought we just very nearly beat a team containing several good Premier League players with a side comprised of several youngsters and some of the reserve team. In the last 16 of the FA Cup.

Must have been a dream. I can only assume we must have lost to some crap non-league outfit because apparently Andrews is shit, Dunk should have stopped the goal, Lua Lua is now rubbish, Forster Caskey is lightweight and another Jake Robinson & Obika's one if our worst players for 40 years. On the upside, the rest of the team must be bloody amazing considering the six or seven wasters they have to carry every game.

Still, there's no point us doing well anyway as the stadium's dreadful and nobody can get there.

...... and in MY parallel universe there's more chips in a portion too ! :lolol:

That said...good post. I wish the miserable malcontents would either appreciate how fortunate they are to be aligned to such a great club .....or pizzorf somewhere else.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I sat in ESU last night for the first time, what a view! Just the right height/distance from the pitch to get get a great overview of the game without being too far away to pick out individual players. You also get the magnificent view of the West Stand, only better spot might be 1901 in terms of the view of the pitch.

Now the downside. 5 minutes in bloke behind me telling his 5 year old how crap we were and how he could 'see the difference in class already', continued talking tripe throughout including the fact that if Oohlowa was any good he would be in The Prem. Also had the pleasure of being told to 'Sit dahn' by some clown after Chicksen had been clattered and play had been stopped. Maybe being unfair on these fans as maybe they were not in their usual seats and felt unnerved by the experience.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here