Jun 5, 2011
ulloa-l229-1365802_478x359.jpg

Ulloa celebrates opening the scoring at the Amex

PUBLISHED
06:22 18th February 2014
by Ben Soro-Perez
The team is playing well, we were just unlucky in the last five minutes"
Leo Ulloa
Albion's in-form striker Leo Ulloa feels his side were unlucky not to secure their passage through to the next round of the FA Cup after Hull claimed an equaliser courtesy of Yannick Sagbo's late finish.*
The Argentine, who had put the Seagulls in front in the first half, believes that while a replay only two days after the Wigan game is not particularly kind, the squad should still be happy as they are playing well.*
"Yes, we should have won but we are happy as we are still in the competition," he told seagulls.co.uk. "It'll be difficult because the replay isn't too kind to us as it's another game.
"But I'm happy because the team played well tonight and obviously I'm happy to have scored again and I feel much better now. I think with each game that I am getting better in terms of playing well and scoring.*
"Like I say though, it's crazy that we have to play two games in three days but now we are only focusing on Wigan, our next game, and then we will look forward to the replay.
"The team is playing well, we were just unlucky in the last five minutes."
ulloa-ll229-1366052.jpg

Ulloa puts Albion ahead
Ulloa also played down any concerns about the knock he picked up during the game adding,*"they were very physical and I picked up a knock on my calf – but I only came off as a precaution.*
"Obviously I don't want another injury and I should be fine for Saturday, I don't see it being a problem."

UPCOMING HOME FIXTURES
Albion v Wigan:
Saturday 22nd February, kick-off 3pm
Albion v Reading:
Saturday 8th March, kick-off 3pm
Albion v QPR:
Tuesday 11th March, kick-off 7.45pm
Albion v Ipswich Town:
Saturday 22nd March, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports