Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some Proper Pricks In The North Stand Tonight

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Group of 8 or 9 young lads, in block F about 3/4 of the way up. Shouting absolute bollocks, one wearing a tiger onesie constantly supporting Hull, his brain dead mates drinking during the game and spouting shite all of the first half including 'we can see you holding hands'

Thankfully 2 of them chucked out during half time by the stewards but decided to put up a fight and quickly bundled out by another 4 or 5 stewards.

Roll on Saturday and a return to normality in the north stand.

Rant over.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Fascinating. Did you challenge them or just think 'I know, I'll run off home to my PC'?

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Challenged them and reported to stewards. Numpty

Say the same about those that criticise the likes of Andrews ? Its a forum you ****.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Challenged them and reported to stewards. Numpty

Say the same about those that criticise the likes of Andrews ? Its a forum you ****.

Well done you big brave boy. They won't mess with you again Rambo.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Fascinating. Did you challenge them or just think 'I know, I'll run off home to my PC'?

Call me a wimp if you want, but I have found challenging a group of aggressive people somewhat daunting - I've lost out in the past. I'd much rather report them to the stewards and let them deal with it.

There is a middle ground to letting them carry on and running to a PC/iMac/smartphone/tablet/A.N.Other and confronting them.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Call me a wimp if you want, but I have found challenging a group of aggressive people somewhat daunting - I've lost out in the past. I'd much rather report them to the stewards and let them deal with it.

There is a middle ground to letting them carry on and running to a PC/iMac/smartphone/tablet/A.N.Other and confronting them.

That's fair enough BoF but why run home to your PC to tell everyone what a bunch of nasties you've encountered. Or 'some pwopa pricks'. Yawn yawn yawn

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
That's fair enough BoF but why run home to your PC to tell everyone what a bunch of nasties you've encountered. Or 'some pwopa pricks'. Yawn yawn yawn

I guess it just adds to the rich tapestry of the match reports.

Player Ratings
**** sake Barnes - Get Rid
Bennett's Traffic Jam
Catering
Wrong Pie (we haven't had one of those for a while - the caterers may be winning)
Atmosphere today
Oscar Out!
Oscar In!
Foul smell by Falmer Station
Southern *****
We don't want to win the FA Cup/Promotion
Sunderland win again
Homophobes

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Because it's a Brighton forum and it was, in his opinion, a noteworthy incident to mention perhaps?

Why are you so angry with him?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
If you ever find yourself at a game and after 20 minutes you haven't identified the 'proper pricks' near you be worried; you more than likely are the proper prick.

There seemed to be a lot of young lads in the North Stand who were unaware of the rule about not taking a beer to your seat. They just looked baffled when the stewards intervened.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Same row as them all, were pissed up when they turned up at KO - knew they were never going to last the game. Had a glass bottle of beer confiscated from them too. Language shall we say was colourful by the Norths standards, not great when little kids were next to them.

Guy next to me said apparently CCTV was monitoring them most of the first half when they were also smoking, reports to stewards was the straw that broke the camels back.

On a side note, there was a fair bit of abuse from a minority of "fans" (not normally there) in the centre of the North who gave a fair bit of abuse towards the players after Hull equalised, Obika and Lua Lua getting the brunt of it.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Loved the overheard conversation suggesting that Hull will want to go through to get a 'local derby' with Sunderland. Geography not a strong point.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Because it's a Brighton forum and it was, in his opinion, a noteworthy incident to mention perhaps?

Why are you so angry with him?

Well, he's called me a numpty, a c u nn t and a bellend and you are holding him up as some sort of club ambassador. A few blokes were a bit rowdy tonight, very glad he has reported them. Why then come on here and act as bad or worse than them.

Answer that in the best way you can. Please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here