Chicksen 7
Andrews 4 - woeful 2nd half
Ince 8
JFC 7
Buckley 7
Lua lua 4 - not a 90 minute player IMHO
Ulloa 7

March 7
Obika 3 - runs like the back end of a panto horse on stilts and as useful as a head cold

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Brezovan 6
Calderon 7
Chicken 6
Upson 9
Dunk 8 - best I've seen him play for years, though arguably should have been tighter for their goal
Andrews 6
JFC 7
Ince 7
KLL 6
Buckley 7
Ulloa 7

March 8
Obika 3 - shocking
Rodriguez n/a

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
A decent game, but would have liked OG to have put out a stronger team with Ward at LB. Chicksen did OK, but Ward would have given more support for Kaz and maybe he would have played better as a result.

Brezovan 7. Did OK. Handling good and distribution fine. Looked like a strong understudy for Kuszczack.
Calderon 7. OK.
Dunk 7. Thought he did well considering how little first team action he has seen.
Upson 8. Very good game. Not sure whether he takes any blame for the equaliser.
Chicksen 7. Pretty good game, but a couple of stray passes.
Andrews 5. Poor. In the 2nd half he managed to lose the ball twice in the space of about 30 seconds due not being aware of Hull players around him.
Ince 7. Good game, but not his best.
JFC 7. Probably the best I've seen him play, but should have done better when in goal scoring positions in the first half.
KLL 6. Poor game by his standards. Knocked off the ball too often and looking for free kicks when he should get on withn the game.
Buckley 8. Looked like he may be getting back to his best. Made things happen. Lovely pass to Ulloa for the goal.
Ulloa 7. Very well taken goal and generally looked like he is getting his form back, but loses a point for that terrible miss with the header.

Subs:
March 8. Continues to look like a very exciting prospect, but he does need to work on his final ball.
Obika 1. Awful, awful, awful. Looked as though he had absolutely no idea what to do whenever he got the ball.
Rodrigues - not on long enough.

SamPeters18

Feb 19, 2011
Peacehaven
Brezovan - 7 - pulled off some good saves when he had to make them

Calderon - 6 - not the best by Calderon, expect to see Bruno back in on Saturday
Upson - 7 - solid at the back once again
Dunk - 8 (MOM) - proved why i been saying since last season that he should been in the starting line up, hoping for him to feature more
Chicksen - 7 - put in a nice performance, felt sorry for him not having anyone on the left to pass to

Ince - 7.5 - solid once again, been our best player all season imo
Andrews - 4 - why did he play? where was Kemy? would put Agustien in all day long
JFC - 6.5 - looked good at times but also made some sloppy plays but still an ok peformance

Buckley - 7 - looked good in first half, guessing he came off at half time because of his comeback from injury?
LuaLua - 3 - he wanted to start, he got his start and he proved why he should be on the bench
Ulloa - 8 - a great performance by that man from Argentina which resulted in another goal (3 in 3)

Subs
March - 7.5 - looked lively all second half, a great player we have there
Obika - 5 - should done better with chance he had near end of game and he pulled up early when running with the ball, reminded me of what Lita did in one his games at the AMEX
Rodriguez - not enough time to give rating

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Brez 7
Chicksen 6 - booking changed his effectiveness
Dunk 6 - should have done better for the goal, spoiled a good performance
Upson 7
Calde 7
Andrews 5
Forster Caskey 7 - pick of midfield for me
Ince 6
Lua Lua 5 - huge fan but should have stayed on his feet more tonight
Ulloa 7
Buckley 6 - still looked unfit but quality touches and lovely link up for goal

March 7
Obika 5

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I would have given Dunk a 9 if it wasn't for that dive in for the goal. Let's hope he can now become what we believed he could 18 months ago.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
TV ratings

Brezovan - no rating as had nothing to do

Calderon - 6 quite game by his standards
Upson - 8 as Virgo said during the game he is arguably our player of the season
Dunk - 8 performed well, should keep the shirt
Chicksen - 7 looked good, had no support from Kaz

Andrews - 5 loses possesion, strayful passes - will be replaced by Stephens on Sat
Ince - 4 looked lost, like Bambi on Ice. Awful touches
Forster-Caskey - 7 best of the midfield 3, creative and making effective runs

Buckley - 6 played a lot further back than usual, looked great going forward. Amazing ball through to Leo
LuaLua - 3 ineffective and rubbish, dives and rolls around on the floor
Ulloa - 7 excellent finish, should have had another before half time

March - 8 looked lively and added a spark to the front three

BHA96

May 4, 2009
HH
Brezovan 6- Not a lot to do made some good catches, couldn't do a lot about goal, still doesn't feel me with confidence between the sticks

Calderon 6- did okay against Quinn seem to struggle later on against Boyd, linked up well going forward with March and Buckley, had a decent chance to get on the score sheet but scuffed it well over

Dunk 8- looked very solid, switched off for the goal but played some nice passes out of defence, with more game time looks a very good prospect

Upson 9- MOM very solid as usual

Chicksen 6- don't rate him defensively especially against the more physical players, KLL didn't really help him out defensively or give him much of a chance to get forward

Andrews 7- decent performance, played some very good and some not so good passes

Ince 8- Played some great passes, looked good defensively, does seem to shy away from breaking into the opposition half

JFC 7- think he would do much better playing deeper, can play some decent passes but just hasn't got the physical presence to play a role like crofts

Buckley 8- Shame he went off, linked up great with Leo and a peach of a pass for opening goal and cross for Leo's late miss

KLL 6- Much better impact sub than he is starter, didn't deliver the final ball whenever he beat his man, think he did a better job tracking back against El Mohamadedy than others on here give him credit for

Ulloa 7- great finish and looked good in the first half with Buckley but became isolated in the second half and didn't really get a decent chance

March 8- Got the making of a quality player, took on and often beat the hull players and fought hard to win it back when he lost it, final ball needs some work as a small criticism

Obika 2 - Shit, just seems to run with the ball and have no clue what to do with it, need Macca and Hoskins back!

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Live ratings:
The Good: Dunk, Upson, March, Buckers, Ulloa and my MoTM JFC
The OK: Calde (mistakes in posession), Chicks, Ince (hampered by his own recent immense performances to compare him by), Lua x2
The Ugly: Andrews

anyone I havent scored didn't do enough for me to consider either way!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Would of prefered Lua Lua to come of the bench, that's when he's at his best IMO, Ince for me again was Strong, am I the only one who thinks he brings more to the table than Bridcutt ?

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Brezovan 7
Calderon 6
Chicksen 6
Dunk 7
Upson 8 - MOTM
Andrews 4
Ince 7
Forster-Caskey 8
Buckley 6
Lua Lua 3
Ulloa 7

March 7
Obika 2

Keep faith with the youngsters they are performing brilliantly and it's great to see. Andrews, Obika & Agustein should only be used in emergencies so we can maximise the amount of games our youngsters are involved with.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Brez 7 - Very solid, no chance with goal.
Chicksen 6 - Looked a bit out of his depth at times I thought. Good experience for him.
Upson 8.5 - MOTM. As ever, model of consistency, a rock in the heart of our defence.
Dunk 7.5 Was a bit worried when I saw his name on the team sheet, but stepped up to the plate.
Calde 7 - Good all-round performance. Should've kept the shot down when he had a chance to score.
Ince 7.5 - Not quite the masterful display we expect now, but still class.
JFC 6 - Bit anonymous. I do wonder if he's good enough at this kind of level.
Andrews 5.5 - Poor for me. Misplaced passes and caught in possession and lost the ball a fair few times.
Buckley 6.5 - Will we ever see the Will Buckley of old again?
LuaLua 6 - His poorest game for ages, played out of position, far too central.
Ulloa 8 - Great, apart from THAT miss, which probably cost us the win.
March 7.5 - Another promising performance, very exciting prospect
Obika 3 - Awful.
Rodriguez - N/A

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Brezovan 7 - Good solid game. More than able deputy to PIG
Calderon 7.5 - Good game, 100% as always. Didn't look exposed on the flanks as he has done.
Dunk 8 - Very impressive
Upson 8 - Solid. Rightly MOM
Chicksen 5 - Looked a bit out of his depth with some poor distribution and looked a bit lightweight. One for the future though.
Andrews 5 - Just a below par performance
Ince 6.5 - didn't dominate as much as he would have liked in a crowded midfield.
JFC 5 - same as Chicksen tonight
Buckley 6.5 - some nice touches
Lua lua 5 - sadly his annoying attitude problem seemed to surface again tonight
Ulloa 7 - Great finish for the goal but missed the sitter before half time. Good link & hold up play....but does he pick up injures a bit too easily?

March 7.5 - True star in waiting. More composure needed in shooting positions
Obika 2.5 - Awful. No idea, slow and looked knackered after 10 minutes on the field. Should have helped keep the ball upfield late on but was languishing deep in midfield.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Brez 6
Calde 7
Chicksen 7
Dunk 7
Upson 7

Ince 7
JFC 8