Koren shot deflected over the bar

9:32pm
It's 1-1 as SAGBO tucks away Aluko's cross with five minutes to go

9:27pm
Final change for Hull, Meyler on for Livermore

9:24pm
Obika on for Ulloa

9:24pm
Hull win a free-kick in a central position just outside the area but Huddlestone drills it straight into the wall and Aluko's follow-up is blocked

9:16pm
The booked Aluko on thin ice after bringing down Ince. Then March tees up Calderon who fires over the bar

9:12pm
Interesting double change by Hull, forward Fryatt on for midfielder Quinn and midfielder Boyd on for centre-back Faye

9:09pm
Just before booking Huddlestone drilled a low free-kick into the danger area which Andrews cleared for a corner

9:08pm
Chicksen booked for a foul on Elmohamady

9:05pm
Albion now have 5 youngsters on the pitch in Forster-Caskey, March, Ince, Dunk and Chicksen

9:02pm
Hull's Koren booked for tripping March

9:00pm
Dunk impressing me a lot so far tonight

8:55pm
We think Buckley has gone off as a precaution with his hamstring

8:51pm
Second half is under way ...

8:50pm
March on for Buckley at half-time

8:48pm
Hull back out early for the second half

8:35pm
HT Albion 1 Hull 0

8:34pm
Superb ball down the line from Andrews released Buckley and his cross finds Ulloa ghosting in but his header goes the wrong side of a post

8:32pm
There will be a minimum of 2 extra minutes at the end of this half

8:25pm
Hull have only won twice this season when conceding a goal. Nine of their 11 wins in all competitions have been to-nil.

8:24pm
Hull's Aluko is booked for bringing down LuaLua in midfield

8:21pm
Hull respond with Davies heading against the crossbar from a corner, then Sagbo's follow up hits Upson and falls into the grateful arms of Brezovan on the line

8:19pm
ULLOA puts Albion ahead with a neat finish after breaking clear following a classy one-two with Buckley

8:16pm
Yannick Sagbo hits the bar with a hooked volley from close range

8:06pm
Nice move by Albion, Ulloa feeds Calderon and his cross is acrobatically hooked wide by Jake Forster-Caskey with his back to goal. Best chance so far

8:00pm
Buckley then shoots well wide but a lively start by Albion

7:58pm
Nothing comes of the free-kick but Albion regain possession and JFC fires comfortably wide

7:56pm
Ulloa brought down by Figueroa just outside the penalty area after the Albion striker had easily dispossessed Faye

7:54pm
Dunk got up well to make a solid headed clearance. That will help him settle. A great opportunity for Dunk and Chicksen tonight

7:49pm
Albion are kicking towards the South Stand in the first half

7:47pm
We are under way ...

7:47pm
Just had a minute's applause for the late Sir Tom Finney

7:43pm
Heard a lot of good things from the Hull end regarding Aluko so it will be a test for Albion's defence

7:42pm
The teams are on their way out ...

7:42pm
Inigo Calderon will skipper Albion tonight.

7:35pm
Hi Vegas, that was just a feeling I have. I think it would be a great tie and a lot of my friends who are fans were delighted by the draw. It wasn't an easy parting of the ways last summer, as we all know, and*I'm sure the club would like to move on from Gus, although of course they would love to be in the*quarter-finals. As I say, just an opinion. What do*fans think?*

7:20pm
It is a decent looking attack for Albion with Ulloa flanked by Buckley and LuaLua. Hopefully LuaLua will have an early run at Hull's Elmohamady who I'm told is not a natural rightback.

7:12pm
I*get the feeling*the appeal of a home tie against Gus Poyet's Sunderland is greater for the supporters than the club.

7:11pm
Full Hull team: McGregor, Elmohamady, Davies, Faye, Figueroa, Koren, Livermore, Huddlestone, Quinn, Aluko, Sagbo. Subs: Bruce, Chester, Meyler, Fryatt, Boyd, Henderson, Harper

7:08pm
Hull pick a strong team with Davies, Huddlestone, Livermore and McGregor all starting when they were expected to be rested

7:08pm
Full team: Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, Upson, Chicksen, Ince, Andrews, Forster-Caskey, Buckley, Ulloa, LuaLua. Subs: Bruno, Greer, March, Rodriguez, Lopez, Obika, Ankergren.

7:07pm
LuaLua, Buckley, Andrews and Forster-Caskey return to the starting line-up, Brezovan plays in goal while Dunk and Chicksen are handed opportunities in defence

7:06pm
Albion have made seven changes for tonight's game from the side that beat Leeds 1-0 six days ago. Ulloa and Upson start but Kuszczak, Ward, Orlandi are all rested, Stephens cup-tied, Greer, March and Rodriguez on the bench

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here