Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Back From The Match........

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Caught line 5 from Colon to Angel Guimera, no queues and enjoyed the game.

How was it for you ?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Gutted conceding a late goal to a dreadful Premiership side.

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Shameful scenes with people queuing for well over an hour in the rain for a 23 or 25. The club have failed a lot of fans tonight, and a lot of people going to the Amex for the 1st or 2nd time. I'm furious they don't organise the park and ride so people can get home safely.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Sitting awaiting the departure of the 23:05 from Brighton, that goes to London via every station south of Aberystwyth. Due at Victoria at 00:40, then got to wait for a nightbus. Hoping we'll be home by 02:00. Up again at 06:00.
Dis-far-king-saster.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
That was easier than last Tuesday. Left after the final whistle and sitting at home in bexhill now. I even filled the car with petrol at pevensey otherwise I would have been home at 10'50

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sitting awaiting the departure of the 23:05 from Brighton, that goes to London via every station south of Aberystwyth. Due at Victoria at 00:40, then got to wait for a nightbus. Hoping we'll be home by 02:00. Up again at 06:00.
Dis-far-king-saster.

The legend that is Dan Aitch and 'O'. Respect. :bowdown: Ten minutes cycling and I was home in Hollingdean :amex:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yet again those waiting for 23 or 25 left waiting as cars parked in bus stop and no one stopping cars coming up hill from virgin gym so busses can't turn round. Time to start issuing tickets and fining drivers who park there

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
That was easier than last Tuesday. Left after the final whistle and sitting at home in bexhill now. I even filled the car with petrol at pevensey otherwise I would have been home at 10'50

Ha ha, got caught out in a big queue last Tuesday so legged it with my kids and was almost first out of the uni car park. Back in Eastbourne at twenty past ten! Oh and I clapped the team at the final whistle too!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I really enjoyed it, good atmosphere, goal mouth action, dodgy ref decisions, good cup tie in my opinion, especially for a Monday night with so few away fans. Credit to the hull fans, credit to Oscar for being brave with the team selection, credit to Steve Bruce for giving it a go !

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Shameful scenes with people queuing for well over an hour in the rain for a 23 or 25. The club have failed a lot of fans tonight, and a lot of people going to the Amex for the 1st or 2nd time. I'm furious they don't organise the park and ride so people can get home safely.

I got the park and ride from Mithras House for the first time and was back home half an hour earlier than ever before. Central Hove at 1025. Seemed pretty good to me. Was obvious the public buses would be dreadful thanks to the ineptitude of Southern Rail to run a proper service yet again.

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
travel was a nightmare tonight...on 25 for 30 minutes on a usual 12 minute journey on way out. As it was half-term stayed behind for a pint, big mistake. As others have said 23/25 carnage, why so few bendy buses?..and to have some univerversity student raise his bottle to those waiting in the rain as a not fully laden bus pulled away made my blood boil...got home at 11:30..

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
There's a rumour on t'internet that a hastily resurrected FCC service may be crawling up the line behind us. Do we ignore it? Get off and wait? Risk being overtaken en route? Decisions, decisions...
It could have us home by 1am. Oh, the tension.
Sleep tight all.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I really enjoyed it, good atmosphere, goal mouth action, dodgy ref decisions, good cup tie in my opinion, especially for a Monday night with so few away fans. Credit to the hull fans, credit to Oscar for being brave with the team selection, credit to Steve Bruce for giving it a go !

Agree with all of that. A cracking evening at the Amex in spite of the late equaliser. Even now I still look around that stadium in awe, never get bored of gawping at her sweeping curves etc. Cheers Tony B.

Dis-far-king-saster.

Wrong train and/or route perhaps? Our son arrived at Vauxhall at 23.45 on the 22.40 from Lewes to Victoria.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Totally agree they should have charged full price and put on full travel, perhaps even put taxis for those living out the area. But there again think of whinging about prices. Never mind I got home normal time back in Robertsbridge.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here