Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March vs The Tigers

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Dunk was superb and i'm delighted he is showing promise again. What about March? This kid just keeps getting better. Dare i say it but he reminds me a lot of Craig Noone in his style.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
[MENTION=4317]algie[/MENTION] - Hope you don't mind if I seperate this from the Dunk thread. Felt your praise of him deserved a thread.

What about March? This kid just keeps getting better. Dare i say it but he reminds me a lot of Craig Noone in his style.

He looks so natural and relaxed. Upper end of the Championship, playing a Premier League side (in name?) with only four starts prior to tonight. Brilliant.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Like Noone but with far more strength and technique. Will be a great player. So happy with all the youngsters tonight, well done Oscar.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
JFC had a very poor game and the pairing of him and Andrews in midfield was appalling. JFC is a League 1 player at best.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
When Solly replaced Buckley I honestly didn't think it weakened us. I hope we've got him on a very long contract. Oscar has played a blinder with our young players, and what a selling point that will be when we're trying to attract the best youngsters to OUR new academy.

:)

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
JFC had a very poor game and the pairing of him and Andrews in midfield was appalling. JFC is a League 1 player at best.

Up against Huddlestone and Livermore in midfield, I thought he had a good game, and found space on a number of occasions.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
JFC can be a good solid Championship player but Ince and March will end up as good Premier League players with or without us

Sep 27, 2011
Bodmin, Cornwall
I thought March showed quality when we came on, went passed players with ease.

For me JFC had a good game up against two good midfielders, he kept finding space in between the line but it was just his final ball that let him down. Hopefully that will come.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
JFC is just too slow and doesn't read the game well enough to compensate. He also passes sideways or backwards 99% of the time.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Solly is a massive talent amongst a crop of very talented, young team mates. It is so exciting watching a Brighton side with March, Ince, Dunk, Chicksen and JFC in the team. The future is very, very bright with them and also our young and very promising manager.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
People moaning about JFC. Hahahahahahhahahahahaha.What planet are you on? He a) worked his nuts off b) is quality and has looked it from the start and c) is a kid. Great prospect, just like the others.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
People moaning about JFC. Hahahahahahhahahahahaha.What planet are you on? He a) worked his nuts off b) is quality and has looked it from the start and c) is a kid. Great prospect, just like the others.
This

Caskey is only 19. Seems like he has been around longer.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing

Ince and March showing both real promise and delivery in first full seasons. JFC by contrast has not pushed on, and is still too lightweight. Some friends tonight correctly commented that he reminds of Albion youth team products of old. Too small and not quite good enough.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

He's 19 and was playing against a Premier League side.

Why do our fans do this? I'm sure we have the highest proportion of fans who have no clue about the actual game in the country.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here