Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith andrews

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Can someone pls explain to me what it is he actually brings to the team??? I'm sorry but he is way past whatever it is he once had!!
He has had some good games but the role is one that doesn't get much attention.
Who would you play instead though?

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Andrews was pants tonight, I lost count of the number of misplaced passes he made.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Agustein will never play for the club again.

If he was ever going to get a game it would have been tonight. My sense is that he's proved to be a right fat arrogant cnt and also Oscar has taken a liking to JFC as second choice in that more advanced midfield role. Kemy will be gone back to Holland on a free in the summer as he must be on a few quid coming down from the prem.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Only saw the first 55 minutes and on tv but i saw him play 2 excellent passes in that time. Maybe his performance soured in the last third of it, but he didn't seem such a weak link.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has every body forgot Andrews good passes that helped Buckley and set up our goal I thought that while not being MOTM he did his job efficiently in the 1st half when we controlled the midfield but we lost it in the 2nd half, more down to JFC having a mediocre 2nd half.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Yep, Andrews was fine first half but the more they squashed the midfield the more he was surrounded and that's not his strong point.
Frustrating but harsh to single him out, the team just drew with Premiership opposition.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yep, Andrews was fine first half but the more they squashed the midfield the more he was surrounded and that's not his strong point.
Frustrating but harsh to single him out, the team just drew with Premiership opposition.

totally agree and he wasn't as bad as some seem to make out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here