Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
Bloody brilliant tonight, i really hope Oscar starts him over GG on saturday. Him and Upson tonight were fantastic!!!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
True story. Both him and Upson were brilliant tonight.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Very very good, that was the sort of performance he was putting in before 'things' got in the way.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I thought Dunk was excellent. And I didn't expect to think that. That was the Dunk we hoped we'd see when he began to get into the first team squad, and I thought that ship had sailed. Long may it continue...

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Bloody brilliant tonight, i really hope Oscar starts him over GG on saturday. Him and Upson tonight were fantastic!!!

I concur. After the Liverpool game and his court appearance then I thought he was finished but he put in a bloody great performance tonight and think his issues are behind him. Only 21 and only going to get better :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Delighted to see Dunk play so well. I was beginning to wonder whether he was going to disappear, but not with performances like that. He's clearly been working hard behind the scenes.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i liked his distribution, not 100% necessarily but seem to vary it alot between the back/side pass, long or on the ground to midfield.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I concur. After the Liverpool game and his court appearance then I thought he was finished but he put in a bloody great performance tonight and think his issues are behind him. Only 21 and only going to get better :)

People forget that he is so young. He is the future of our defence. Once he irons out the silly mistakes he can be probe to he will be a real leader.

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
Pleased for Dunk, the Dunk/Upson partnership looks far more solid than the Greer/Upson partnership.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
People forget that he is so young. He is the future of our defence. Once he irons out the silly mistakes he can be probe to he will be a real leader.

To right. Defenders are worth their weight in gold like strikers. Defenders have a longer playing career than any other outfield player and if Dunk fulfills his potential then he'll become a top top class center back.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
i liked his distribution, not 100% necessarily but seem to vary it alot between the back/side pass, long or on the ground to midfield.

it was good to see him bring the ball out of defence when he had the time then it allowed the other players to make runs and for us to push up, very nice to see and he was solid with upson

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Dunk is better in the air and got more pace than GG. It's good to see him get an opportunity and take it. Lets face it both GG and Upson may well be gone next season.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Thought he was superb especially with his distribution until the goal. Should never take himself out of the game and be left on the floor there.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here