Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Too F*&^ing deep!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We always sit back far too much. That's why we rarely score more than one goal and often throw away winning positions.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Any team that tries defending / playing deep with so long to go is playing suicide football! very frustrating even more so considering all the good play we did earlier......worse than that......their goal cost me a massive fortune as my accumulator went tits up because of it!! :angry:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Nothing to dull with Hull pressing and forcing us back then? They may not have created much but Hull played us well

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
we have done this for the last 3 seasons imo,not suprised,butisnt it a measure of how far we have come when we are dissapointed to have held a prem side,on a side issue,tonight proves that lua lua should be a impact sub,not on his game tonight

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
unbelievable, just letting them hammer us in the second half. They deserved to equalize.

That's the name of the game with us. We've always been like that and always will be. What's the saying? but we never learn what that saying means and until we do then we'll always concede in the latter stages.

Renns

Renns Junior
Nov 8, 2006
Huddersfield/Birmingham
Threw it away i think, sat back far too much in the second half and it was a matter of time before they scored. Very disappointing considering how we played first half. Should have gone into half time 2-0 up too.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
We gave Hull far too much respect because they're a premier league club! If they were still in the championship we wouldn't have

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
I thoight Hull were actually much better in the 1st half. 2nd half i thought we were on control and the better side

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
We gave Hull far too much respect because they're a premier league club! If they were still in the championship we wouldn't have

To be fair we played similar tactics against Hull last season when we were both Championship sides. A free-kick from Vicente(with help from El-Abd) and a MOTM performance from the PIG kept them at bay.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
We were so poor going forward it was frustrating. No one looked like they wanted to go forward, and Forster-Caskey was having to tell his players to make a run.... Looked very amateur!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here