Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
He just does not track back one bit, Ward/Chicksen must hate when he starts as they know they're gonna have to put a proper shift in!

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I'm a massive fan of LuaLua but he was really poor tonight, partly due to being far too central. He needs to be played out wide - that's when he's at his best.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He was playing against a good right back who kept pushing him back

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Impact player. You bang on about him starting, well, he had his chance and he blew it.

I think you're confusing me with another poster since I cannot even remember the last time I posted on NSC, let alone "bang on about him starting".

Although I do believe he is good enough to start games, but granted, he was very poor tonight.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Come on...that was a very poor premier league team with a number of senior players missing. LuaLua is a great impact player (whether he likes it or not) and the evidence is there for all to see

We also had a number of senior players missing, including Ward playing behind LuaLua which may have given him a bit more confidence to attack rather than worrying about defending.

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Come on...that was a very poor premier league team with a number of senior players missing.

It's not as if we had our strongest team out is it? We had 4 youngsters playing the 2nd half and they done themselves proud against a premier league team.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I think you're confusing me with another poster since I cannot even remember the last time I posted on NSC, let alone "bang on about him starting".

Although I do believe he is good enough to start games, but granted, he was very poor tonight.

Sorry, mistook you name for someone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here