Jimmy Bullard/David james

Jimmy Bullard tonight.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,609

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Bullard was terrible. He just repeated himself every time they came to him for a comment. Absolutely brainless. Adam Virgo continues to be very impressive though.

Sep 27, 2011
Bodmin, Cornwall
Virgo made some good contributions. No time for the other two, neither made any worthwhile comments. Whatever we did well tonight, including the goal, was down to Hull being poor rather than our good play (according to those two anyway).

Game of opinions i suppose

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Listened to a bit of the 5Live stuff from last night today... Blimey Claridge didn't like us. Whining on about how Garcia has got it all wrong.... then Ulloa scored!

That's Claridge in a nutshell though. I'm surprised he still gets work.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes they were very poor, as was the presenter, {whose name escapes me). In fact l thought the BT Sports coverage to be less than impressive all round. Did anyone else notice that our number 19 was a certain 'Jose' Ulloa?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Yes they were very poor, as was the presenter, {whose name escapes me). In fact l thought the BT Sports coverage to be less than impressive all round. Did anyone else notice that our number 19 was a certain 'Jose' Ulloa?

That's his name. Jose Leonardo Ulloa.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Not normally referred to as such though.

He is sometimes. The BBC tend to (if you see things like Final Score, they have Jose Ulloa on their videprinter thing). I guess it varies from outlet to outlet.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here