Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Brezovan

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Just seen sexy pete wandering around north laine looking like a man about to spend the afternoon reading "the unbearable lightness of being" with a flat white in Redwoods, rather than psyching himself up for the cup tie of his life.... what time do they have to report for work these people? and does this mean we could see a splash of Tommy K on the amex green tonight?

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Just seen sexy pete wandering around north laine looking like a man about to spend the afternoon reading "the unbearable lightness of being" with a flat white in Redwoods, rather than psyching himself up for the cup tie of his life.... what time do they have to report for work these people? and does this mean we could see a splash of Tommy K on the amex green tonight?

Did you ask him anything? Pray tell :bounce:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ORRRRRR he could be doing to keep his mind off it until he needs to think about it perhaps?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
Did you ask him anything? Pray tell :bounce:

he had massive earphones on, and was looking too cool for school.... I was walking down trafalgar st when he came round the corner from Sydney st... ten minutes ago

seriously though, for an evening game what time would they need to be at the ground?

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
ORRRRRR he could be doing to keep his mind off it until he needs to think about it perhaps?

yeah i did think that... hence the question about what time they turn up for work on an evening match day...

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control

Love seeing Pete in the North Laine, he's the only Albion player who braves bohemia central (unless you count Murray). He always looks overjoyed at my awkward thumbs up. He also appears to be the only Albion player who doesn't shop exclusively at G Star Raw or All Saints :love:

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
Love seeing Pete in the North Laine, he's the only Albion player who braves bohemia central (unless you count Murray). He always looks overjoyed at my awkward thumbs up. He also appears to be the only Albion player who doesn't shop exclusively at G Star Raw or All Saints :love:

I've seen CMS in the North Laine. Nipping in and out of trendy shops.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
quite a nippy hobble.

He bought himself an espresso, drank it in one go, then did a lap of the coffee shop applauding all the staff with his hands above his head before leaving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here