Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charley Oatway

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Even though it's got a Sunderland crest on it, he clearly misses the boys from the old Brighton blue :)
a8a6e4yn.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The Blue and White top he wears at Sunderland. Did he buy it at the club shop @

Good choice of colour.

Apart from the fact it is the wrong shade of blue, is made by the wrong manufacturer, and has the wrong club crest on it, yes he probably did buy it at our club shop.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm sure CHARLIE Oatway still has a strong affinity with the Albion fans, but not, maybe, the club?

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Apart from the fact it is the wrong shade of blue, is made by the wrong manufacturer, and has the wrong club crest on it, yes he probably did buy it at our club shop.

I think it's just the right shade of blue to enhance his beautiful, entrancing, twinkling blue eyes.:angel::angel:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

To be fair Langley said at the club shop, not our club shop. :wink:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He's QPR through and through isn't he.

In his book he said he is a Brighton fan now, but does look out for QPR. Doesn't have as much as an affinity with QPR as he did growing up

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I bet Charlie misses Brighton now he's trapped in that hell hole.

Used to see him in town a fair bit.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
He's QPR through and through isn't he.

No, he's not, he said as much when he was on the Albion Roar, he said that his affinity with QPR was long gone, and he was now 100% Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here