Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone else betting on a hull win

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
soz have put my match day expenditure instead of going(working) on a hull win at just under 3/1,anyone else??????

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
and if it doesnt,will be in the 6th round,win win all round:flameboun

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bet placed - covers ticket and travel expenses if we lose. Still will be little consolidate but good odds

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
If I was a betting man, which I am, I'd bet on a draw. Something tells me it will finish 0-0.

Not going to bet on it though, I want my thoughts to be entirely focused on an Albion victory tonight.

Ferret has pointed out many times, that if you fancy 0-0 you should bet no goalscorer at the same odds. This way if the only goals are own goals, you will still win!
:thumbsup:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
i will go for a named scorer, when teams announced, and 0-2 Hull. A very good price.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Fortunately Sky have offered me a free £10 bet if I wager £10 from my Skybet account. That is the Skybet account that I have never paid any money into in the 2 years it has been open since they offered me a free bet. So I have now got a tenner on an Albion victory, and a tenner on a Hull victory. Even if it is a draw I lose nothing! That's how I like my gambling!

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010

I ****ed off when I got Zaha first scorer 0-2 score last May at the Amex. 150-1. there is no room in betting for sentimentality or bias. You must agree tonight is an even contest, so 3 to 1 for Hull is a good price.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I ****ed off when I got Zaha first scorer 0-2 score last May at the Amex. 150-1. there is no room in betting for sentimentality or bias. You must agree tonight is an even contest, so 3 to 1 for Hull is a good price.

Now that is one game I would never bet against the Albion in. Especially with a specific bet like that. Wrong, imo.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
That is Treason.

Cannot class you or any other person betting the same way as a true Brighton fan. You should be ashamed of posting this.

lol with only 12 more grounds to go watching the albion and over 32 years of watching them live,i bow down to your superfan status,still bet on them if its all the same

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here